Letterkenny

Started by Mayo4Sam, May 29, 2008, 03:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

Lads some of u locals up there mite be able to answer this.

Am going with a stag up there in july, looking for an activity to do on the saturday, paintballing, adventure, whatever!

Any ideas greatly appreciated
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

the Deel Rover

you could do a bit of bird watching M4s,  especailly if the weather is hot ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ExiledGael

Plenty to do in and around Letterkenny. There's a paintballing centre just two miles outside the town, haven't been but I've heard very good reports on it - www.letterkennypaintball.ie (0749128086).
There's an extreme karting centre a few miles down the road too. It's twenty minutes from the town but also supposed to be better than other go-karting tracks. It's well out in the sticks and the karts themselves can do up to 60mph on the track apparently - www.castlefinkarting.com (0868888041). Would be handy if you have a minibus for the weekend to tale you out.
If you can't travel out there's another karting place in the town Letterkenny Karting Centre, though know nothing of that at all.

Norf Tyrone

Lifford dog track too is about 15 miles away...excellent set up.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

cavan4ever

Quote from: the Deel Rover on May 29, 2008, 03:10:03 PM
you could do a bit of bird watching M4s,  especailly if the weather is hot ;)

Yeah there are serious women around that town.

wherefromreferee?

Bring a gumshield if you have one, it could come in handy at the end of the night.

A wild town.
In your Endo!

screenexile

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on May 29, 2008, 04:52:36 PM
Bring a gumshield if you have one, it could come in handy at the end of the night.

A wild town.

I can testify to that!!! Rough as fcuk! Got slaps from two different sets of boys for nothing one night! Be careful to stay with your mates after a nightclub as I duked away on my own for a piss and was caught! Crowd of kn**ker cnuts!!!

Puckoon

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2008, 04:55:16 PM

A wild town.

I can testify to that!!! Rough as fcuk! Got slaps from two different sets of boys for nothing one night! Be careful to stay with your mates after a nightclub as I duked away on my own for a piss and was caught! Crowd of kn**ker cnuts!!!

Your from Derry right? No Derry man ever got slapped for nothing.

nrico2006

That's all the Strabane and Derry tramps!  Go to one of those towns on a weekend night and all you will see is fights.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stephenite

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2008, 04:55:16 PM

A wild town.

Didn't you get your lights punched out one night by someone from another Derry club, Slaughtneill I think, because you called them 'inbreds' on here? Might have the wrong person

Yes I Would

Always thought these activities were just good covers to be passed off to the women back home instead of dicsclosing the truth about all day boozing and seedy titty bars!

dodo

Shure them Knockmore bucks do like to spend their time outdoors.......

http://www.mayoecho.com/this%20weeks%20edition/pdfs/MAYO01.pdf

rrhf

seriously screen exile, you could do with sitting in the house, how many slaps have you got over the years.   

loughshore lad

Quote from: rrhf on May 30, 2008, 08:34:54 AM
seriously screen exile, you could do with sitting in the house, how many slaps have you got over the years.   

Was thinking that myself, there seems to be a recurring theme with screenexile and getting hammerings after disco's.  ;D