It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Quote from: Itchy on February 19, 2016, 03:27:29 PM
I was once made redundant and was back in work within a few weeks. You are trying to imply my criticism is off all unemployed people while anyone with half a brain cell can see I am not. I am referring to a large minority of unemployed who have never worked and don't want to work. I am not speaking about unfortunate people who have lost their jobs and try hard to find another job.

What's that figure 75% of unemployed people, 65% - what is it, seems to me like Miltown you have an awful chip on your shoulder about people on benefits, can't be a snobby thing from Miltown as he is working class, there are government agencies to get people back to work and to vet their employment applications etc. maybe you and Miltown should report people you think are ripping the bag of it, I am sure there is a whistle blowers line, save you getting all hyped up on a discussion board and would probably help you both sleep better at night.

foxcommander

Quote from: charlieTully on February 19, 2016, 01:50:03 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 19, 2016, 01:22:55 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 18, 2016, 10:12:43 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 18, 2016, 09:43:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 18, 2016, 09:39:24 PM
Immigration is used to drive down wages especially for non middle class workers. It is a key part of neoliberalism

Nevermind the long term implications for the generations to come.

Plenty of tradesmen who lost their jobs due to influx of cheap labour when things started to get tight after the bust. Irish workers were discarded.

Was it Irish men who employed this cheap labour over Irish workers ?

Usually yes. I've said it before - the irish will shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time.

We can't really complain too much then.

I disagree. If there wasn't the choice of cheap "tradesmen" (and I use the term very loosely) you wouldn't have the issue.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Itchy

Quote from: No wides on February 19, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
I was once made redundant and was back in work within a few weeks. You are trying to imply my criticism is off all unemployed people while anyone with half a brain cell can see I am not. I am referring to a large minority of unemployed who have never worked and don't want to work. I am not speaking about unfortunate people who have lost their jobs and try hard to find another job.

What's that figure 75% of unemployed people, 65% - what is it, seems to me like Miltown you have an awful chip on your shoulder about people on benefits, can't be a snobby thing from Miltown as he is working class, there are government agencies to get people back to work and to vet their employment applications etc. maybe you and Miltown should report people you think are ripping the bag of it, I am sure there is a whistle blowers line, save you getting all hyped up on a discussion board and would probably help you both sleep better at night.

You know, you are an aggressive little p***k. Where would I get these statistics? This is anecdotal based on my own observations. Can you back anything up with stats that you spew. Can you counter what I say with stats. If you don't think there are a sizeable bunch of dole cheats and layabouts then you are blind and stupid.

Welfare fraud...http://www.thejournal.ie/social-welfare-fraud-2-1824005-Dec2014/ How many hospital beds could these scumbags pay for?

Or

http://www.thejournal.ie/jobseekers-allowance-fraud-state-fraud-1692498-Sep2014/

Im sure they are all poles or Muslim sure.

No wides

Quote from: Itchy on February 19, 2016, 06:37:58 PM

You know, you are an aggressive little p***k. Where would I get these statistics? This is anecdotal based on my own observations. Can you back anything up with stats that you spew. Can you counter what I say with stats. If you don't think there are a sizeable bunch of dole cheats and layabouts then you are blind and stupid.

Welfare fraud...http://www.thejournal.ie/social-welfare-fraud-2-1824005-Dec2014/ How many hospital beds could these scumbags pay for?

Or

http://www.thejournal.ie/jobseekers-allowance-fraud-state-fraud-1692498-Sep2014/

So you yap and complain about a couple of boyos in your small town being benefit cheats but you aren't prepared to do anything other than blast everyone on benefits as lazy on a discussion board under an anonymous pseudonym, why don't you report them to the relevant authorities if it causes you so much heartache.   And if you have't got statistics stop lambasting everyone on benefits.

No wides

Or

http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2015/0929/731076-cso-unemployment-figures/

So in September there were 205,300 unemployed in Ireland - how many of them in your view are cheats 205k?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34526655

In September in UK it was 1.77 Million - what you reckon 1.71 Million cheats?

Milltown Row2

You are a proper numpty no wides... not everyone on benefits are cheats, the lazy feckers who are well able to work and rip off the benefit system are... is that simple enough for you to work out?

As for telling authorities that there are dole cheats who are working and claiming the dole as well then you could let them know, as I'm busy working and don't have the time  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Quote from: No wides on February 19, 2016, 06:59:45 PM

Or

So you yap and complain about a couple of boyos in your small town being benefit cheats but you aren't prepared to do anything other than blast everyone on benefits as lazy on a discussion board under an anonymous pseudonym, why don't you report them to the relevant authorities if it causes you so much heartache.   And if you have't got statistics stop lambasting everyone on benefits.

You are a good man for stats - show me where I blasted "everyone on benefits" put up or shut. I clearly stated the opposite in my last post.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Eamonnca1

So the gist of this thread seems to be as follows:

Muslims: Illegal actions of a small number are representative of the majority.

People on benefits: Illegal or lazy actions of a small number cannot be used to disparage the majority.

Grand so.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 07:16:56 PM
You are a proper numpty no wides... not everyone on benefits are cheats, the lazy feckers who are well able to work and rip off the benefit system are... is that simple enough for you to work out?

As for telling authorities that there are dole cheats who are working and claiming the dole as well then you could let them know, as I'm busy working and don't have the time  :o

You don't have time to pick up a phone and report people you know as dole cheats but you have time to post 4 pages worth of bile over a week in relation to these lazy shites, all the time you flat out working and only worrying about things in your control, you couldn't make it up. 

Itchy

Nowides are you going to show me where I blasted everyone on benefits? Come on you total wind bag, have you not the statistics to back it up?

No wides

Quote from: Itchy on February 20, 2016, 12:14:00 PM
Nowides are you going to show me where I blasted everyone on benefits? Come on you total wind bag, have you not the statistics to back it up?

Not everyone - just most!

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2016, 01:36:20 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 01:20:28 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2016, 11:56:53 AM
Couldn't agree more milltown. Country is full of people who wouldn't get off their arses in a fit and they are the same ones blaming migrants. Where do most migrants to this country come from? Answe is UK, not Poland. Why am I not hearing people moaning about English people taking their jobs? I can't get my head around the anti refugee argument. I actually have an associate living in Ireland, originally from South America who is on Facebook warning of the "terrorist" coming from Syria to her country - the mind boggles.

And you can furnish this with statistic?

All you need to do is open your eyes and head into any bookies at 11am on any weekday and you'll find most of them there. I'm glad my tax money is supporting them so well.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 20, 2016, 11:24:30 AM

You don't have time to pick up a phone and report people you know as dole cheats but you have time to post 4 pages worth of bile over a week in relation to these lazy shites, all the time you flat out working and only worrying about things in your control, you couldn't make it up.

20 posts you Muppet, 4 pages??? You truly are a WUM.... Most posts take less than a minute to type, that's less than 20 minutes .... Now run along and save the world
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

20 posts you Muppet, 4 pages??? You truly are a WUM.... Most posts take less than a minute to type, that's less than 20 minutes .... Now run along and save the world

A phone call would take less than 20 minutes, ring and report benefit cheats as for name calling your hypocrisy knows no bounds, on one thread you slate Franko for using derogatory terminology yet you insist on derogatory remarks towards myself because I show you to a hypocrite, if you know benefit cheats report them otherwise shut the hell up. 

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 12:40:28 PM
Quote from: Franko on February 20, 2016, 12:05:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 07:20:45 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 19, 2016, 06:44:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 02:45:27 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-35059735

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 19, 2016, 09:27:33 AM
FAO MilltownRow2 From his Twitter - @JP_BIZ "Local boss of Bombardier says job cuts would still have happened even if workers had accepted pay deal last year. Issue not resolved."
If they rejected the deal over an extra hour on a Friday and a 2 year pay freeze in a period of low inflation, then they are an amazing shower of mugs. Shocking stuff!

Was great finishing up at 11.45am on a Friday.... But Franko knows a man who has a twitter account that will tell you something else...

Not me MR2.  I doubt your slovenly attitude towards work must extend to your posting here also.

So that's you admitting you're full of shite?? Apology accepted  ;)

To answer a post you put to me before, in not an expert in anything I post unless its something I've worked at..... I've asked more questions about things on these threads than purport to know everything.. Unless you've noticed everybody on a discussion board has a view point, you don't agree with everybody, calling me names, cnut,sloth and whatever else has no value to your contribution (IMHO)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 20, 2016, 01:31:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

A phone call would take less than 20 minutes, ring and report benefit cheats as for name calling your hypocrisy knows no bounds, on one thread you slate Franko for using derogatory terminology yet you insist on derogatory remarks towards myself because I show you to a hypocrite, if you know benefit cheats report them otherwise shut the hell up. 

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 12:40:28 PM
Quote from: Franko on February 20, 2016, 12:05:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 07:20:45 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 19, 2016, 06:44:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 02:45:27 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-35059735

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 19, 2016, 09:27:33 AM
FAO MilltownRow2 From his Twitter - @JP_BIZ "Local boss of Bombardier says job cuts would still have happened even if workers had accepted pay deal last year. Issue not resolved."
If they rejected the deal over an extra hour on a Friday and a 2 year pay freeze in a period of low inflation, then they are an amazing shower of mugs. Shocking stuff!

Was great finishing up at 11.45am on a Friday.... But Franko knows a man who has a twitter account that will tell you something else...

Not me MR2.  I doubt your slovenly attitude towards work must extend to your posting here also.

So that's you admitting you're full of shite?? Apology accepted  ;)

To answer a post you put to me before, in not an expert in anything I post unless its something I've worked at..... I've asked more questions about things on these threads than purport to know everything.. Unless you've noticed everybody on a discussion board has a view point, you don't agree with everybody, calling me names, cnut,sloth and whatever else has no value to your contribution (IMHO)

You definitely have lost the run if yourself lately... Either you've lost your job to an immigrant or minding your 3 kids this week has taken its toll!! Calm down and have a beer