Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on February 18, 2016, 12:28:51 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 11:35:53 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2016, 11:24:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:30:15 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2016, 08:25:16 PM
Why would anyone want to emigrate to norn Iron?

Benefits, lower taxes (if they work) not in the same amount of debt as the South, less immigrants than the south, better education, better football team  ;D
Colourful ethnic parades, ultra capable politicians , a public sector economy

Have you seen our Easter parades?? Generally dressed in black  ;D

Politicians in the south or north you talking about ? No public sector jobs down south either I here!!
I was thinking of Gregory Campbell.
Ta NI speisialta

Political parties up here are a strange bunch, if its not a green/orange issue they generally get good results..... What excuses do the Southern politicians have?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyHarp

Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 07:45:56 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 18, 2016, 07:10:16 AM
I think this is a contemptible thread and the man who started it should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

Really? You think a handful of rapists are representative of the millions of people pouring over the Syrian borders to escape certain death? You think they're representative of 1.6 billion muslims in the world? So if a yank goes on a sex tour to Thailand to have sex with a minor, is he then representative of the world's 2.1 billion christians?

What short memories you have. It wasn't so long ago, when the BBC referred to the Birmingham Six as the "Birmingham bombers," that Irish people in Britain were tarred with the same brush as the Provos. But you'd be quick to play the victim if you ever found yourself on the receiving end of that kind of treatment, wouldn't you?

Cop yourselves on you bigots. You disgusting, disgraceful bigots.

Dry your f**king eyes son, call a spade a spade, these people who are flocking into Europe threat women as pure shite, women have no rights in their eyes, you want to let these people in unchecked and en mass to do what the f**k they like unchecked and when people do stand up assholes like you call them bigots, it is you who should be ashamed.

To be fair, in Eamonn's last sentence, he pretty much called a spade a spade.
That was never a square ball!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 07:42:11 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 05:19:39 PM
My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Well stop trying to save the world!  Cause you'll have harder battles in your own life than worrying about the minimal amount of immigrants here...

Yet you worry about people receiving benefit - have you not harder battles in life than worrying about John next door getting 40 quid a week on the dole?

No one in my street is getting £40 quid .... They work!! Its benefit cheats or work-shy people that grind my gears.... This is money lost, which could be used in better areas like, schools, hospitals, infrastructure, care for the elderly.....

I tired of hearing that immigrants are coming here and stealing our jobs, and taking benefits, and being criminals..... What are the figures for this for here?

No immigrants have taken my job, in my previous work I dealt with one company who's production rate dropped considerably when their Polish workers went home for the week.... As for benefit cheats, where do I start?? Like I said sort out our own wastefulness and this attitude that you're owed something and we'd have a better place to live in
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MoChara

This stuff reminds me of when I was on Holidays last summer, I was in Spain and talking to an Irish couple that had moved out there to live but would be home 3 or 4 times a year, they were complaining about all the immigrants, I often wish I'd pulled them up on it to see what they would have said lol

johnneycool

Quote from: foxcommander on February 17, 2016, 02:24:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 01:38:28 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 12:57:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 12:36:27 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 12:10:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 12:08:04 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 08:27:58 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2016, 10:48:01 PM
We'd need to sort out our own scumbags first before 'fixing' immigration issues..

We've had murders rapists and perverts (including our own clergy) causing mayhem long before our first immigrants arrived here..maybe just maybe if got those dole junkies into jobs and stop wasting public money where it could be used to help the health care of real sick people and not the degenerates that abuse it....

Get our own house in order first before blaming refugees (of which you'll get scumbags too)

I am talking about numbers and how Ireland couldn't sustain the number of immigrants coming to Europe, there are millions of them on the move - how would the Irish economy or the British economy cope with an extra 1 million claiming benefits or needing a house.

They wouldn't have to if they would sort themselves out internally first before looking at taking on the immigrant problems... too many out there not taking on jobs (that immigrants are doing) because they are lazy shits.... employers are taking them on because they are cheap and for any small business to make any sort of a living (because of high tax/rates/insurance) they need cheap labour ... shitty vicious circle ..

Stop paying out benefits to wasters

So a country show abandon any rights to benefits to their citizens and afford them to immigrants because they are cheaper?

We wouldn't have many immigrants if we had a tighter hold in benefits and lower employment... Immigrants are less likely to arrive somewhere where there are no incentives (employment / benefits)

Abandon benefits to the lazy feckers who abuse it..... At no point did I say give benefits to immigrants...

So if benefits stopped across Europe the immigration problem would cease!

The thing is, there are plenty examples of immigrants in the North and South that have integrated very well into Irish society and would embarrass the local natives with their work ethic and non dependency of benefits

and there's plenty who don't. They aren't here for the sunshine.

Not sure about the Rep of Ireland, but there was a figure on Newsnight that 85% of immigrants in the UK were gainfully employed and not claiming benefits of any kind, even 'in work' ones..

deiseach

Quote from: FiFtH mAn TaCkLe on February 17, 2016, 07:08:35 PM
I wonder where the starter of this thread got the idea for their user name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunter_d%27Alquen

I am sure it is just a coincidence.  ;) ;)

You learn a new thing every day.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 08:01:25 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 07:42:11 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 05:19:39 PM
My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Well stop trying to save the world!  Cause you'll have harder battles in your own life than worrying about the minimal amount of immigrants here...

Yet you worry about people receiving benefit - have you not harder battles in life than worrying about John next door getting 40 quid a week on the dole?

No one in my street is getting £40 quid .... They work!! Its benefit cheats or work-shy people that grind my gears.... This is money lost, which could be used in better areas like, schools, hospitals, infrastructure, care for the elderly.....

I tired of hearing that immigrants are coming here and stealing our jobs, and taking benefits, and being criminals..... What are the figures for this for here?

No immigrants have taken my job, in my previous work I dealt with one company who's production rate dropped considerably when their Polish workers went home for the week.... As for benefit cheats, where do I start?? Like I said sort out our own wastefulness and this attitude that you're owed something and we'd have a better place to live in

Is that you not trying to save the world, so many contradictions I don't know where to start, if you are employed and looking after your kids and are at an age where you don't worry about things you have no control over, why rant about people on benefits, and how do you know each individual case, maybe they all have their merits, by the sounds of it you live in a affluent area where no one has had the misfortune of being on the dole, but hey tar everyone with the same brush why don't you.

Itchy

Couldn't agree more milltown. Country is full of people who wouldn't get off their arses in a fit and they are the same ones blaming migrants. Where do most migrants to this country come from? Answe is UK, not Poland. Why am I not hearing people moaning about English people taking their jobs? I can't get my head around the anti refugee argument. I actually have an associate living in Ireland, originally from South America who is on Facebook warning of the "terrorist" coming from Syria to her country - the mind boggles.

thebigfella

I see coldtea "no wides" is racking up the billing hours this week. Must be nearly at 85.

No wides

My 3 kids are on mid term break so I am off looking after them, but you wouldn't know about that as its all about bigfella in your world.  ;)

No wides

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2016, 11:56:53 AM
Couldn't agree more milltown. Country is full of people who wouldn't get off their arses in a fit and they are the same ones blaming migrants. Where do most migrants to this country come from? Answe is UK, not Poland. Why am I not hearing people moaning about English people taking their jobs? I can't get my head around the anti refugee argument. I actually have an associate living in Ireland, originally from South America who is on Facebook warning of the "terrorist" coming from Syria to her country - the mind boggles.

And you can furnish this with statistic?

Itchy

Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 01:20:28 PM

All you need to do is open your eyes and head into any bookies at 11am on any weekday and you'll find most of them there. I'm glad my tax money is supporting them so well.

No wides

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

All you need to do is open your eyes and head into any bookies at 11am on any weekday and you'll find most of them there. I'm glad my tax money is supporting them so well.

You must be flat out too being able to go to the bookies at 11am any weekday!

Itchy

Where did I say I go to the bookies every weekday? You can drive past these places any time and they always have people in them. The dole brigade. Give me refugees any day as at least they want to work.

Milltown Row2

Where are you're stats?? Off work or just cant find a job, or just a benefit cheat ;D??

Born and reared working class and still view myself in that category.... The dole was never an option, hundreds of jobs out there, some people just think they are better Tha the job on offer or can milk more off the government to stay at home and watch the kids