[Merged] Religion topic Bishop Eamon reaffirms Catholic teaching & Cinemas refusing to show ad featu

Started by T Fearon, November 07, 2015, 07:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 14, 2015, 06:32:00 PM
The main point of reference should be the Gospels and life of Jesus.
Contradicting yourself there.

T Fearon

I like Jesus

Wear clothing
Eat via my mouth
Speak using my tongue
Wash with water
Pray in a kneeling position
And refer to scripture

Milltown Row2

What do you really know about Jesus?? Did he have a wife/girlfriend? Kids? Did Mary and Joe have other kids?? Where did he go for so many years? What did he work at?? Did he join a religious cult and give off about the Westerns' (Romans')? So many things he could have done during that lost time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

It is all irrelevant to his mission, the redemption of sin by death on the cross

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 17, 2015, 10:06:18 PM
It is all irrelevant to his mission, the redemption of sin by death on the cross

You truly are blind, bit like the radicals in Paris ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 17, 2015, 08:40:53 PM
I like Jesus

Wear clothing
Eat via my mouth
Speak using my tongue
Wash with water
Pray in a kneeling position
And refer to scripture

So do gays.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 18, 2015, 12:12:27 AM
And you know this how?

Aside from all of the gay priests who all of the above and more, I know plenty of gay people who are practising Catholics.

It is interesting to think you have probably walked up to a gay priest and stuck out your tongue for him to place something on it.
MWWSI 2017

omaghjoe

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well it took u a day or so Muppet but it was worth the wait
:D :D :D

Nihilist

T Fearon - seeing as you are on the side of the "church & Bible" w.r.t. the issue of Gay marriage, what is your side/take on the rights of other groups to get married e.g. people with disabilities like Down Syndrome? Should they be allowed get married as currently they cannot?

deiseach

Quote from: muppet on November 18, 2015, 09:02:13 PM
It is interesting to think you have probably walked up to a gay priest and stuck out your tongue for him to place something on it.

The poor priest...

T Fearon

Gay dentists can also put things in your mouth too.Have no objection to any opposite sex couple marrying,regardless of disability.

smelmoth

Tony - if you faith compelled you to do something that you knew was illegal - what would you do?

T Fearon

Applesisapples

Tony you have singularly failed to answer any question I have put in relation to Jesus' teaching regarding the sinfulness or other wise of gay people. Relying on the Old Testament, yet when challenged earlier in the thread on the OT you claimed to follow Jesus' teaching, which is it? Or are you just the WUM everyone believes you to be. And you still haven't apologised for your outrageous and hurtful comments about Gays...very Christian...not! That log in your eye is the size of a forest.