Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 13, 2014, 08:45:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 08:25:07 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 13, 2014, 07:31:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 07:22:49 PM
Dunloy or Cushendall's reserves wouldn't even be worried about playing us....... ;)

Poor match, I suppose we could improve but we just done enough to get over the line which won't cut the mustard.

On another note, it's our first county final appearance as a club of over 100 years. Fair play to all involved. Heads down and put the effort in these final couple of weeks and who knows......

what was the score dude

0-14 to 0-12  :-\

Oh and Conor Cunning had a great game, well done, wasn't much really to officiate over to be fair, any cards handed out were justified
#

you mean skinny or colm cunning

connor's younger bro

your right
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Milltown Row I respect referees closing shop and you sticking up for your fellow colleagues. I can't respect however when you talk nonsense. Naomh Gall fans were furious with Cunning time and time agsin and in my opinion rightly so. Do you know the free count?

Seamroga in exile

What odds are Ballycran for ulster?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 13, 2014, 09:48:32 PM
Milltown Row I respect referees closing shop and you sticking up for your fellow colleagues. I can't respect however when you talk nonsense. Naomh Gall fans were furious with Cunning time and time agsin and in my opinion rightly so. Do you know the free count?

We fouled a lot, Sarsfields didn't, not one of my club mates who were with me disagreed, I don't know who you with or where you standing with but from where I was it was the correct decision 95% of the time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 13, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

Cushendall will hammer them, should they beat Dunloy and us ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

no doubt. I'm just wondering what odds they are. I'm not on any betting sites.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 13, 2014, 10:19:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

no doubt. I'm just wondering what odds they are. I'm not on any betting sites.

Don't think you will get odds for Ulster yet
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Full back was swinging off your big full forward like a cat. Cunning was afraid to give more than one penalty. The last two frees St. Galls got in the last minute were for nothing. Compensation I think is the term. I would love to hear you just once being honest MR2 instead of closing shop.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 13, 2014, 10:24:46 PM
Full back was swinging off your big full forward like a cat. Cunning was afraid to give more than one penalty. The last two frees St. Galls got in the last minute were for nothing. Compensation I think is the term. I would love to hear you just once being honest MR2 instead of closing shop.

I've seen the photo of that incident and to be fair if you seen it you'd think again. Now lets get something straight before we move on, I'm not 'closing shop' as you put it. If you have a hang up about referees take it up, put your head on the block and stop talking keek

sylvieslynanesnutsack

LOL fair enough think we'll agree to disagree! I Ironically find you a very fair and brave referee. Although Think i'll give up on trying to get you to be straight about some of your colleagues' performances. I'll try my best to shut my mouth tomorrow night after attending the junior and senior semi finals.

gallsman

Agree with MR, think was called evenly. Perhaps a few soft frees for physicality as we were generally the bigger and stronger side. Karl Stewart cut above anyone else on the field I thought, even if slightly rusty. Some poor decision making at times on both sides.

sylvieslynanesnutsack

His catching is impressive. Quare leap on him. St. Galls missed a lot of chances, had a lot of wides. Realistically could have won by 8-10. Yous kept Daniel McKernan very quiet, fair play. Sarsfields unlucky to lose also.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on September 13, 2014, 11:28:12 PM
Agree with MR, think was called evenly. Perhaps a few soft frees for physicality as we were generally the bigger and stronger side. Karl Stewart cut above anyone else on the field I thought, even if slightly rusty. Some poor decision making at times on both sides.

Yep would agree with that, we'd a lot more options and probably didn't take them, semi finals are cautious affairs, we didn't sit well with the favourites tag that's for sure. I wasn't overly worried but we just didn't put them away while being the dominant team. Played a lot better when Karl came out looking for the ball. Amazing player who'll go through a brick wall for the club

sylvieslynanesnutsack

He is quick and stylish, I imagine he would make most of the big clubs' teams. Will be interesting to see who comes out of other semi final tomorrow. Think Dunloy would suit you boys more.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 13, 2014, 11:41:36 PM
He is quick and stylish, I imagine he would make most of the big clubs' teams. Will be interesting to see who comes out of other semi final tomorrow. Think Dunloy would suit you boys more.

If I had a magic wand, yeah Dunloy would certainly be the best bet for us. Cushendall are a lot slicker than us for sure. Dunloy are a very hard working team with some cracking hurlers. They didn't even get going to beat a hyped up Ballycastle team so maybe something left in the tank for them. Will be a ding dong battle that's for sure