The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

Well, now we know how he means to negotiate better deals.

MWWSI 2017

J70

550 megatonnes/7000 warheads is such a piddly amount after all.

Good luck finding somewhere to perform test detonations, if that is his intention.

seafoid

The Chinese leadership is far more coherent at the moment.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on December 22, 2016, 03:09:49 PM

Lol-it didn't do Obama much good sitting in on all his briefings.....how are the JV Terrorists doing these days. I wonder if he sent them a holiday card

Ask Bin Laden.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 03:20:02 PM
Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 03:18:05 PM
That Weiner had classified material on his laptop should have had him and his idiot wife in the big house and Clinton with them.

What should Hillary be in jail for again Stew?

So many things Muppet that have been discussed on here as nauseaum, tired Muppet, can't bring myself to name them all, will the misuse of the Clinton Foundation do how about her email scandals, her warmongering, the death of her former lover, I could go on but the steak is ready.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 08:24:52 PM
That Weiner had classified material on his laptop should have had him and his idiot wife in the big house and Clinton with them.

So many things Muppet that have been discussed on here as nauseaum, tired Muppet, can't bring myself to name them all, will the misuse of the Clinton Foundation do how about her email scandals, her warmongering, the death of her former lover, I could go on but the steak is ready.

:o ;D

muppet

You can't go on.

You throw out comments as if they are facts, and never provide any back up. And then you accuse everyone that disagrees with you of being a liar.

For example, you think she should go to jail for the 'death of her former lover'. Off you go. Please provide some proof. Otherwise it will appear that you are the liar.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 08:53:54 PM

You can't go on.

You throw out comments as if they are facts, and never provide any back up. And then you accuse everyone that disagrees with you of being a liar.

For example, you think she should go to jail for the 'death of her former lover'. Off you go. Please provide some proof. Otherwise it will appear that you are the liar.

You are right Muppet, I think she is Lily white, pure as the driven snow, fact is she is the Teflon Don of politics.

The DOJ failed to do their job because they are bought and paid for, her hubby, the serial intern stogie f**ker, actually got on a plane with a liberal government official and bullied her into calling off the dogs, the Clintons are pond scum and nothing sticks, you know this, the proof is under your nose, you just do not have the minerals to admit that.

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 09:08:29 PM

You can't go on.

You are right Muppet, I think she is Lily white, pure as the driven snow, fact is she is the Teflon Don of politics.

The DOJ failed to do their job because they are bought and paid for, her hubby, the serial intern stogie f**ker, actually got on a plane with a liberal government official and bullied her into calling off the dogs, the Clintons are pond scum and nothing sticks, you know this, the proof is under your nose, you just do not have the minerals to admit that.

This is a straw man argument. IT IS NOT AN ANSWER.

Now, at the risk of being seen to be telling blatant lies, please provide some proof that she is somehow responsible for the death of her former lover.

MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

From Snopes, how to construct a bullshit list of "mysterious deaths" associated with any random famous person:

QuoteList every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn't matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject's life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone is to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they'll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of people such as Bill Clinton's mother's chiropractor.

Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as "mysterious." All accidental deaths are to be labelled "suspicious," even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase "ruled a suicide" to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a "mysterious death" theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that "no autopsy was allowed." Make liberal use of words such as 'allegedly' and 'supposedly' to dismiss facts you can't support or contradict with hard evidence.

Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don't have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe "can't be explained."

If the data doesn't fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don't have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), are still walking around unscathed while dozens of bit players have been bumped off. It's inconvenient for you, so don't mention it.

Most important, don't let facts and details stand in your way! If you can pass off a death by pneumonia as a "suicide," do it! If a cause of death contradicts your conspiracy theory, claim it was "never determined." If your chronology of events is impossible, who cares? It's not like anybody is going to check up on this stuff ...

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

You can't go on.

Now, at the risk of being seen to be telling blatant lies, please provide some proof that she is somehow responsible for the death of her former lover.

Ok lads, explain to me how Clinton does not go to jail for her email scandal, you know, the one were she was sending classified, top secret and above emails which are said to be hacked, depending on who you listen to!

As for the killing of her ex, a simple internet check on her former lover/business partner raises interesting questions.

I am convinced the **** could cut the throat of Donald J and Billy Bob would magically make it disappear.

Muppet, I respect the fact you think she is the second coming of the virgin Mary, you, like myself are too far gone on Hillary, I want her in jail and you want her babies! )

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 10:54:53 PM

Muppet, I respect the fact you think she is the second coming of the virgin Mary, you, like myself are too far gone on Hillary, I want her in jail and you want her babies! )
The only possible response to this is "Jesus".

dec

depending on who you listen to!

Right there is the key to the whole thing. When you listen to conspiracy loons you end up hearing conspiracy nonsense.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

You can't go on.

I am not telling blatant lies, I truly believe she is an evil elitist count that killed her former lover, the men in Benghazi, that she is a war criminal and that she should be in prison for not living up to the promises she made when Obama made her his number two after the VP.

As the boul Fox Mulder said many times, the truth is out there Muppet, seek and ye shall find.

Muppet let it go, she is unhappily married to bubba, she can no longer have children and she hates your class distinction be it working or middle class.

Nothing sticks and you have absolutely no morals Muppet, completely devoid of ethical challenges, me, I hated the bitch and blame her for many of the ills in America, why I hear you ask Muppet, well Muppet, I believe this because it is true.

stew

Quote from: dec on December 22, 2016, 11:31:46 PM
depending on who you listen to!

Right there is the key to the whole thing. When you listen to conspiracy loons you end up hearing conspiracy nonsense.

Not really, I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, I simply think she is capable of anything and I am f**king with Muppet for fun at this stage, dude needs a holiday, he is wound right.