National League Final - Kerry v Derry

Started by Kerry Mike, April 20, 2009, 08:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The GAA

They obviously haven't placed a great emphasis on the league this year, rotated players to test their squad and probably aren't at their strongest outfit yet. Kerry will be well motivated to overturn last year's result and derry's preparation can't have been good this week with the tragedy that has unfortunately occurred.

SidelineKick

Bit of a concern lads, hopefully some of you can help:

I am going along with another 3 or 4 people, however out tickets won't be beside each other, most likely they'll be for the same section though.

Do you think we'll be able to move to wherever we want to sit beside each other?  I'm hoping so as I can picture there being a good few empty seats!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

screenexile

Them Monaghan Bastids will be takin a heap of seats up... they'd watch anything!

Fuzzman

Sideline I'm always seat swapping at matches and at matches like this you'll have loads to choose from
Best thing though is for the four of ye sit away out on yer own in bad seats until the game has just started & then move to better seats when others have taken their seats.

Often those seats right underneath the top tier are free or the ones near the very front
What's the weather forecast for Sunday.
If its a nice day I might go along to support our Northern brethern. You never know it might be my last visit to Croker for the year.

SidelineKick

Yeah we were able to do that in the 05 Ulster Final. Waited til game had started then moved down to front of top tier. think it should all work out ok.

Not sure bout weather but hopefully its a dry day, dont fancy getting a soakin and a hammering (mind games  ;))

Reported.

Hoopeddefender

It will be a ver very poor game if Derry get their way. I'm, a Kerry man for the day.
'I don't want an apology, I want a locked back door.'

SidelineKick

Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 24, 2009, 01:45:20 PM
It will be a ver very poor game if Derry get their way. I'm, a Kerry man for the day.

I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have you  ::)

Reported.

Hoopeddefender

Hope you get to sit beside your mates pet in case you get scared.

SidelineKick

Reported.

Spirit of 94

Thank God for that!! We sure don't want ye. A Tyrone, Antrim, Kerry mongrel.

Hoopeddefender

Quote from: Spirit of 94 on April 24, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

Thank God for that!! We sure don't want ye. A Tyrone, Antrim, Kerry mongrel.

I'm no antrim or kerry man too good looking

Spirit of 94

Hoopeddefender

KingLarsson

Hoopeddefender