Dumb People

Started by DrinkingHarp, December 18, 2008, 02:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Went to College with a lad from Carrick a real dumbass (for some context) and he was going to Dublin for an interview with Aer Lingus and he asked me 'do I need a passport to go to Dublin' - I shit you not, he was for real!  I nearly choked and then replied ' I'm not sure, you will need to check it out'!!

Overthebar!

know a cub that has put diesel in his petrol motor 3 times-buck eejit has more money than sense.....

Hardy

Sorry if I told yiz this before, but the day of the attack on the twin towers a local young lad here was asking why we didn't warn New York because we were five hours ahead and knew it before they did.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: noeldebrun on December 18, 2008, 11:11:34 PM
one of my brothers friends asked me one day if he needed euro's for london

Painting the postboxes green is working!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tankie

A girl I know has the solution to the current banking crisis. ' Why cant Bertie come back and fix all this' and ' if people just left their money in the banks they wouldnt need more money'

Grand Slam Saturday!

5 Sams

I remember one of the lads in our company one night talking about a film he was looking forward to seeing.....he said it was called "Pissgo".....took us ages to figure out what he was talking about until he mentioned it was an Alfred Hitchcock film....he was talking about "Psycho" ???
The Aristocrat Years

The Real Laoislad

Girl I know thinks the new President of America is called Berocca Obama as in the vitamin supplement..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

sometimes i wouldn't be the brightest star in the sky

things just seem to fall out of my mouth

up until the other day, when me ma explained it i thought the saying "giving someone a wide birth" actually was related to giving birth and had something to do with being dilated!

i now know it has to doing with boats docking! 

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Bensars

;D ;D  "Wide Berth"

That star is still shining brightly

Tankie

Did anybody hear the 'just a minute' quiz on 2fm about ten minutes ago? it was embarrassing how stupid those girls were...
Grand Slam Saturday!

Midman

Remember watching a match and seeing a player get hit a wee dig on the chin and drop like a stone. I said that fella must have a glass jaw, the girl beside me asked why would they give him a glass one. i still to this day don't know if she was serious or not (she had previous)

Rossfan

Quote from: Tankie on December 21, 2008, 03:02:00 PM
Did anybody hear the 'just a minute' quiz on 2fm about ten minutes ago? it was embarrassing how stupid those girls were...

Sure you'd have to be to listen to that sh1te Station  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tankie

Quote from: Rossfan on December 21, 2008, 05:09:03 PM
Quote from: Tankie on December 21, 2008, 03:02:00 PM

Sure you'd have to be to listen to that sh1te Station  :D

Well i guess that proves my first post on this thread as it is one of the most popular stations in the country.   ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

SouthArmaghBandit

Armagh4Sam would be one of them!

pintsofguinness

I thought we'd another thread on stupid things people say...but this one will do...

Got a text from a friend of ours asking had I heard from another friend (he's got a 2 year old and the wife is pregnant)
No, I responded, "but the child wasn't well there with a chest infection and vomiting bug"

Her response was "katie (the 2 year old) or the unborn one?"

:o

WTF
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?