Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

i heard were trying to stump liverpool by making Jurgen Klopp an offer he cant refuse!
hurl like f**k boi!

Gizzy15

Quote from: theskull1 on October 06, 2015, 12:13:38 AM
Are we really in the position to choose a setup that will appease every sniper?

id say the guy holding the loaf in the above pic would struggle to impress some on here......i could just imagine it now " yeah he mighta changed water into buckfast and won Antrim an all ireland but he should a played An Othet from our club. Get em out."

Sleeping giant

Early morning milk run!! All is quite on the northern front, dead as hell on here!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Hand up

Was thinking that Myself, the aul Ruairi 's could liven things up on Sunday by getting beat!! But I don't see that this weekend anyway, sorry lads.
What about the league games, are they on this weekend? Really don't see the point as the leagues won, unless it affect relegation.

Antrim Coaster

Michael Walsh has withdrawn from the running to be the next Antrim Hurling manager according to KCLR.Open door for PJ now.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Hand up on October 09, 2015, 08:25:32 AM
Was thinking that Myself, the aul Ruairi 's could liven things up on Sunday by getting beat!! But I don't see that this weekend anyway, sorry lads.
What about the league games, are they on this weekend? Really don't see the point as the leagues won, unless it affect relegation.
not a chance this weekend.  25 points plus. Maybe the following weekend  ;D

BigPat83

Quote from: Antrim Coaster on October 09, 2015, 09:47:15 AM
Michael Walsh has withdrawn from the running to be the next Antrim Hurling manager according to KCLR.Open door for PJ now.
The door has always been open for the big man. I told you weeks back it was his.  It's his gather up that's my problem.  He'll surely not be getting the 40+ thousand the other lads got!?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 09, 2015, 01:01:44 PM
15+ I'd think.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 09, 2015, 07:44:07 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 09, 2015, 01:01:44 PM
15+ I'd think.
Don't think it will be as much as that to be honest

imtommygunn

Cushendall not getting it all theirown way. Point down round about half time.

Slaughtneil winning by 5.

Doesn't bode well even if they do win ???

Creggan won by eight over burt to get to intermediate final.

Seamroga in exile

Middletown have a man sent off.

Walt Jabsco

Was it the corner back? SIE

imtommygunn

Sleeping giant

Am I right in saying its Ulster v Galway champions this year?   Ports played Munster last year, we played Leinster the year before.

Seamroga in exile

Sixmilebridge won Clare. They play na piarsaigh (limerick) in a fortnight.  I Might head down.