Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

well a nice earner could be Ballyhale 4/7 Crossmaglen 8/15 Cavan Gaels 2/5 Nemo 2/5 Kilmurry 8/13 Portlaois 4/6 Birr 4/5

one may fook you up but thats gambling!!

who's your fancy over the weekend? Lamhs have been on weight programmes of late and apparently look the part, its the football side of things that may let down. can Gorts win?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pebble-dasher

theres bound to be betting available on this weekends games if people in the city are fit to bet on league games!

My predictions
SFC
Lamh Dhearg v Ahoghill   Lamhs by 2
Ahoghill certainly worth there spot in div 1 played some great attacking football all year but i feel after beating lamh dearg when it mattered last year the result will be reversed.

Portglenone v Gort Na Mona Portglenone by 3
Looks like portglenone are relegated but i think they should have enough to beat the gorts.

Creggan v St. Pauls   draw or creggan by 1
Tricky tie here, should be very tight but since its in the sw creggan should nick it.

IFC
St. Endas v Glenavy
Ardoyne v   Tir na Nog
Glenravel v   Davitts
Rossa v All Saints    
Dunloy v St. Teresas   
Aldergrove    v Sarsfields

bannside

Anyone know of long odds to win senior c`ship outright?

SambaSaffron

You can have Gorts at 150/1? Or Moneyglass at 66/1?

Can you really bet on league games in Belfast? Jesus, I'd say a few lads could make cash on that.

My predictions for this weekend.

Lamh Dearg v Ahoghill - Draw. Very hard to call, Ahoghill impressed when I saw thim this year, Lamhs were a bit one-dimensional but were missing both Herrons and Conor Murray. Are they all back?

Creggan v St Pauls - Creggan by 5. St Pauls have lost a player or 2 in the last few years. Moneyglass ground should give Creggan extra advantage, although it could be argued the slightly smaller pitch might suit St Pauls physical style.

Portglenone v Gort na Mona - Portglenone by 4. Although they are going down, Portglenone should be too strong for Gorts.

The Worker

St. Galls  1/7 
Creggan  16/1 
St Brigids  40/1 
Cargin  7/2 
Portglenone  20/1 
Moneyglass  66/1 
Lamh Dhearg  12/1 
St. Pauls  20/1 
Gortnamona  150/1 
St. Johns  12/1 
Ahoghill  28/1 

Milltown Row2

St galls 1/7 cargin 7/2 think the rest are priced at 12's and above! lamhs ports johnnies bridgets and creggan about same price
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Creggan 4/9 Portglenone 1/3 and Lamhs 1/2 for this weekends games.

is that a fair reflection, is there a shock?

SambaSaffron

Although I tipped 2 of them, those are very short odds. The value is with the underdog, might take Ahoghill and St Pauls!

The Worker

Where you getting prices for weekends games?

edit: i see its on Paddy powers now

SambaSaffron

Draws are a decent bet as well actually.

Milltown Row2

yeah fancy the Lamhs game to go for a draw, have scored the same in the league, Lamhs have conceded 8 more and both teams have beaten each other in their away games!!

draw written all over it.

Milltown Row2

not really a shock.                   august the 8th season over for lamhs*

eoinbeag

Thanks for the updates beo.  :)

SambaSaffron

Ahoghill 1-12 Cargin 0-1 at half time.  :D ::)

SambaSaffron

Final score Ahoghill 2-24 to 1-1. :D