7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

Main Street

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 18, 2011, 09:52:29 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on October 18, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on October 18, 2011, 09:21:39 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 18, 2011, 09:12:06 PM
President Marty?
http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-interview-that-has-come-back-to-haunt-a-presidential-candidate-2907444.html
I think not.
You're two days late for that one.

Wonder why there hasn't been as big a fuss over it as I thought and hoped there would have been?
The usual suspects lost their voices.
Only one Indo reader liked the article??
Possibly finger weariness set in after the 195th article castigating McGuinness.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 18, 2011, 10:20:56 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 18, 2011, 09:12:06 PM
President Marty?
http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-interview-that-has-come-back-to-haunt-a-presidential-candidate-2907444.html
I think not.

You're some boy. Late as well as posting articles from the Sunday Indo - which is more anti Sinn Fein than a DUP newsletter.
Maybe the American reporter is anti Sinn Fein too? Maybe the Sindo invented him? Maybe the squeaky voice on the tape belongs to Kate Bush and not Marty? Maybe Kate's anti Sinn Fein as well???

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 10:23:36 PM
So I dont get to vote for the President of my own country, try telling black people they cant vote in America, thats what its like to me!

It's a bit more like telling black people in Canada that they cannot vote in the US elections.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

LostInSpace

How do you work that one out? That sounds like something a treaty signing bastard would say! Take it down from the mast you Brit loving ****!

ardal

Quote from: ardal on October 18, 2011, 10:36:50 PM
Which America? North or south? Then which country, if you meant one in particular.

Not sure if nordies can or not find a legal loop hole to vote, but if you really want to moan / cry about it, get out there and do something for a change (anybody remember "why don't you"?)

LostInSpace

Quote from: ardal on October 18, 2011, 11:04:38 PM
Which America? North or south? Then which country, if you meant one in particular.

Not sure if nordies can or not find a legal loop hole to vote, but if you really want to moan / cry about it, get out there and do something for a change (anybody remember "why don't you"?)

North America

Ireland

Well if the south didnt sell us out, we wouldnt be having this argument!

Go out and protest and campaign for voting rights? We might be seen to be associated with SF then, i would rather die.

ardal

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 11:14:27 PM

North America

Ireland

Go out and protest and campaign for voting rights? We might be seen to be associated with SF then, i would rather die.

North America? Canadian then.

Don't protest, sit on your arse and simply complain.

LostInSpace

Quote from: ardal on October 18, 2011, 11:20:11 PM
Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 11:14:27 PM

North America

Ireland

North America? Canadian then.

Don't protest, sit on your arse and simply complain.

I will, sure maybe we will have a referendum on it, then when we vote no, we'll have another one!

ardal

You'd get off your arse to vote? something tells me you wouldn't be bothered

LostInSpace

Something tells me you would make me vote twice, i just dont think i would be stupid enough to actually do it!

gallsman

Quote from: ardal on October 18, 2011, 11:29:09 PM

Or be of an age to be allowed to.

LostInSpace

Quote from: gallsman on October 18, 2011, 11:35:51 PM
Quote from: ardal on October 18, 2011, 11:29:09 PM

Or be of an age to be allowed to.

Gallsman if you werent from West Belfast I might retort to that!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
How do you work that one out? That sounds like something a treaty signing b**tard would say! Take it down from the mast you Brit loving ****!

::)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 18, 2011, 10:52:16 PM
Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 10:23:36 PM
So I dont get to vote for the President of my own country, try telling black people they cant vote in America, thats what its like to me!

It's a bit more like telling black people in Canada that they cannot vote in the US elections.

So you regard the six counties as being to Ireland what Canada is to the USA....a totally seperate nation? Take it down from the mast indeed.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Pangurban

Quote from MGHU...

MGHU you are a sad sorry excuse for an Irishman, if indeed you still are one and have not naturalised in your adopted home. I rarely agreed with you, but usually respected you and credited you with having some intelligence, but after reading that statement i see how wrong i was