7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 19, 2011, 10:32:29 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 19, 2011, 03:15:55 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 19, 2011, 02:20:05 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 18, 2011, 10:52:16 PM
Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 10:23:36 PM
So I dont get to vote for the President of my own country, try telling black people they cant vote in America, thats what its like to me!

It's a bit more like telling black people in Canada that they cannot vote in the US elections.

So you regard the six counties as being to Ireland what Canada is to the USA....a totally seperate nation? Take it down from the mast indeed.

That statement is based on the two areas being seperate administrative states, one where the electoral frachise of the United States is not extended to Canada. It is quite simple that what LIS was trying to say about the situation being the same as black people in the United States is not the same. It is not the same at all, because they are living in the same state and having voting rights. You know very well I have on many occasions called for the franchise to be extended to the north for the Presidential elections, but until they are it is indeed more similar to the US-Canada situation. These are the facts, even if we do not like them.

Of course the ridiculous "take it down from the mast" brigade refuse to aknowledge the actual realities that exist.

Actual realities? Here's a few realities.... Canadians are not Americans. Americans are not Canadian. They are two totally seperate nationalities. I am from one of the six counties. My nationality is 100% as Irish as any Mayo man. So don't come on here chatting shite about it being like Canada and the USA.

Canadians, Italians, Bulgarians, Marsians do not have a vote in the U.S. presidential elections.

You are Irish but resident in Northern Ireland, you do not get a vote.

I am Irish but resident abroad for more than 6 months, I do not get a vote.

Thats why the point is relevant.

As you know I think people in the North should get a vote, but those of us overseas for more than 6 months should not get a votee.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Declan on October 19, 2011, 10:59:33 AM
Quotewould definitely never vote FF,because they're a thieving showers of f**kers who should be taken out and shot on charges of treason
Sounds like a position many people have and understandable

QuoteI'll be voting Sean Gallagher No. 1
- WTF - You are voting for FF

QuoteI'd respect Gallaghers claim that he is entitled to be grassroots FF
- See your first quote above

Is it true that the FF grassroots are out canvassing for S.G.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 19, 2011, 09:18:32 AM
Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
How do you work that one out? That sounds like something a treaty signing b**tard would say! Take it down from the mast you Brit loving ****!
I see you are new you will learn to ignore the posts of some who are partionist and generally rude about people from the North. They tend to be anti SF, selective in their view of events both in the present and in history. They act like "free staters" but hate the term and berate any one who uses it. But they have absolutely no problem referring to "nordies" in drogratory terms and like all pro treaty parties from the war of (partial) independance see the GFA as a reinforcement of partition.

Cannot include me so, I have never used the "N" word on this board. I do not act like a Free Stater as the Free State was in the British Commonwealth and am opposed to the Commonwealth as I am a Republican. Applesisapples, I presume you think only people from the 6 counties who support SF and have a hardcore nationalist, republican, Gaelic, Brit-hating, conservative viewpoint should be allowed to talk on this forumn.

Applesisapples

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 19, 2011, 11:19:06 AM
How do you work that one out? That sounds like something a treaty signing b**tard would say! Take it down from the mast you Brit loving ****!
I see you are new you will learn to ignore the posts of some who are partionist and generally rude about people from the North. They tend to be anti SF, selective in their view of events both in the present and in history. They act like "free staters" but hate the term and berate any one who uses it. But they have absolutely no problem referring to "nordies" in drogratory terms and like all pro treaty parties from the war of (partial) independance see the GFA as a reinforcement of partition.

Cannot include me so, I have never used the "N" word on this board. I do not act like a Free Stater as the Free State was in the British Commonwealth and am opposed to the Commonwealth as I am a Republican. Applesisapples, I presume you think only people from the 6 counties who support SF and have a hardcore nationalist, republican, Gaelic, Brit-hating, conservative viewpoint should be allowed to talk on this forumn.
Absolutely not debate and opinion is what it is all about. I object to people using derogratory terms period whether that is nordie, free stater or refrring to taking it down from the mast.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 19, 2011, 11:27:34 AM

Absolutely not debate and opinion is what it is all about. I object to people using derogratory terms period whether that is nordie, free stater or refrring to taking it down from the mast.

I agree. All the highlighted, turn my stomach.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 19, 2011, 10:32:29 AMActual realities? Here's a few realities.... Canadians are not Americans. Americans are not Canadian. They are two totally seperate nationalities. I am from one of the six counties. My nationality is 100% as Irish as any Mayo man. So don't come on here chatting shite about it being like Canada and the USA.
Except that it is more than a question of mere Nationality, isn't it?

If an Irish person chooses to live outside the jurisdiction of the Irish Republic, then in terms of (civic) Rights and Responsibilities, his/her situation must inevitably be different from that of Irish people who do reside in the Republic.

Therefore you can bleat all you like about "being as 100% Irish as any Mayoman etc", and your Passport may say so, but that Mayoman and this Fermanaghman know that in practice, that simply ain't so ..  ::)

The reality is that Partition exists - after 90 years, you really ought to be getting used to it by now... :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 19, 2011, 10:45:00 AM
I for one would gladly pay my way as a fully enfranchised Irish citizen.
Actually, it's not that expensive, really...

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202289662-36.pdf

P.S. Still waiting for your reply to post #2474
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Nally Stand

You would never use the term "nordie", as you say:
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 19, 2011, 11:29:42 AM

Cannot include me so, I have never used the "N" word on this board......

OHHH BUT WAIT....
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 17, 2011, 02:57:58 AM
I would hope anyone who suspects who I am will keep it to themselves, especially with what I am about to say, which will make it obvious for some. I am a raving Republican in both meanings of the word, the International and the Nordie meaning......

MGHU IN CHATTING SHITE SHOCK!!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

And there's more...
:o
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 27, 2009, 01:32:35 PM
The Dubs, Nordies, Culchies, Travellers, the Planters, Brits, Yanks, French etc. etc.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

:o
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 12, 2009, 09:49:06 PM
Bloody Nordies more interested in stalking the Brits on every topic they can find, yet couldn't give a fck about crimes commited against Irishmen and Irishwomen, ie ATM heists in IRELAND.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 19, 2011, 11:50:36 AM
You would never use the term "nordie", as you say:
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 19, 2011, 11:29:42 AM

Cannot include me so, I have never used the "N" word on this board......

OHHH BUT WAIT....
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 17, 2011, 02:57:58 AM
I would hope anyone who suspects who I am will keep it to themselves, especially with what I am about to say, which will make it obvious for some. I am a raving Republican in both meanings of the word, the International and the Nordie meaning......

MGHU IN CHATTING SHITE SHOCK!!

Well Nally, to be honest I don't remember ever saying that, its not something I use in my normal day to day talk or forum conversation. Not to impressed with such a word being used by myself, I do see the time of the post, so I am guessing I was having a drunken argument with an idiot such as yourself. Not sure of the context of that post neither. Sounds like it probably was after alot of goading from You perhaps.

Nally Stand

Well for a man who finds his stomach turns at the word nordei and who "never" uses it on the board, you do use it quite a bit.

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 03:11:42 PM
Nordie regestered cars...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Nally that actually suprises me, that I used the word, becuase it does turn my stomach, but then again you do like the Free State description of people yourself.

Nally Stand

Well if you only use it when in a drunken argument with me, then I suppose that's OK. But wait, wasn't this a discussion about food with Puckoon:

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 18, 2010, 10:31:45 PM
Is Nambarie a Nordie thing? How could any Irishman eat that Heinz muck ahead of Batchelors the only true bean for an Irishman?

glens abu

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 19, 2011, 12:01:44 PM
Well if you only use it when in a drunken argument with me, then I suppose that's OK. But wait, wasn't this a discussion about food with Puckoon:

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 18, 2010, 10:31:45 PM
Is Nambarie a Nordie thing? How could any Irishman eat that Heinz muck ahead of Batchelors the only true bean for an Irishman?

Its like the good looking girls he drinks with :Dits all in his imagination.