Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Ardboe 0.11, Ballinderry 1.4 Ulster senior league final full time, Carrickmore

Christmas Lights

I have been to garvaghy, I have seen it with my own two eyes.

I have saw the polar bears. The gym, oh the gym it could have been so much better. I can confirm not a cat could be swung in the place. Probably could only fit 4 to 5 people in it at any one time.

bit of a shambles like.

ziggysego

Quote from: Christmas Lights on March 30, 2013, 11:13:42 PM

I have saw the polar bears. The gym, oh the gym it could have been so much better. I can confirm not a cat could be swung in the place. Probably could only fit 4 to 5 people in it at any one time.

bit of a shambles like.

Quote from: Christmas Lights on March 29, 2013, 05:05:59 PM
People have reported that they have saw polar bears carrying hot water bottles up around the new facilities in Garvaghy.

Heard that you cannot swing the perverable cat in the gym either.  What a shambles.  Building it in the shape of a T is laughable.  Who's bright idea was that!! just so it could be seen from a helicopter!!

You're contradicting yourself here Christmas.

Have you seen it for yourself or have you heard? You're changing your story here.
Testing Accessibility

SBH1983

bit of a shambles like.

maybe it's wan of these new tight fit gyms, be deadly if it was, heard all about them, they'll be unbeatable if it is!

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Christmas Lights

Quote from: ziggysego on April 01, 2013, 10:47:28 AM

bit of a shambles like.

Quote from: Christmas Lights on March 29, 2013, 05:05:59 PM
People have reported that they have saw polar bears carrying hot water bottles up around the new facilities in Garvaghy.

Heard that you cannot swing the perverable cat in the gym either.  What a shambles.  Building it in the shape of a T is laughable.  Who's bright idea was that!! just so it could be seen from a helicopter!!

You're contradicting yourself here Christmas.

Have you seen it for yourself or have you heard? You're changing your story here.

RandyDupree

Here's a question folks. I've noticed that in Healy Park some spectators like to stand up at the back of the stand and lean over the barrier to watch a match. I've witnessed it in club championship games and also national league games. Just wondering if you can get away with it on an intercounty championship day? I have no issue with it, just wondering if there were any rules/regulations regarding it?

Also why do people even do it? If there is a seat to be had then I'd rather enjoy a match in the comfort of a seat than stand. Each to their own I suppose.  :-\

ONeill

Quote from: RandyDupree on April 05, 2013, 10:04:35 PM
Here's a question folks. I've noticed that in Healy Park some spectators like to stand up at the back of the stand and lean over the barrier to watch a match. I've witnessed it in club championship games and also national league games. Just wondering if you can get away with it on an intercounty championship day? I have no issue with it, just wondering if there were any rules/regulations regarding it?

Also why do people even do it? If there is a seat to be had then I'd rather enjoy a match in the comfort of a seat than stand. Each to their own I suppose.  :-\

I'd rather do that. I'm not a fan of sitting at games. I suppose you could use the stand section but I know at Casement when they shut off the other three ends I'd rather stand at the back than sit down.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on April 06, 2013, 12:50:42 AM
Sometimes in Casement they only open the stand. It takes too many stewards to open the other sections. That is too many teabags and egg & onion sandwiches.
Aye but most people just bale over the gates to the other side whether it is open or not. We tend to make for the opposite terrace whether open or not.

ziggysego

Quote from: RandyDupree on April 05, 2013, 10:04:35 PM

Just keep clear of the disabled area and not block anyone's view there and you'll be grand I'd say.
Testing Accessibility

Quarterback

Michael Murphy has decided to pull out of the Tyrone Senior panel and concentrate on playing with the Club.  Seemingly he informed Harte Monday evening.  I guess watching the Cavanagh brothers getting cleaned out against Kerry was the final straw.  Great to have him back for the club.   

bogball88

With Tyrone playing this weekend in league semis, club league football has been pushed back to next weekend. If Tyrone beat Kildare i take it will be round 1 of the starred fixtures to be played or anyone know what the story what day games will be played?

Man Marker

Quote from: Quarterback on April 10, 2013, 08:10:10 AM
Michael Murphy has decided to pull out of the Tyrone Senior panel and concentrate on playing with the Club.  Seemingly he informed Harte Monday evening.  I guess watching the Cavanagh brothers getting cleaned out against Kerry was the final straw.  Great to have him back for the club.

As I said in another thread how brother Colm got staying on the pitch on Sunday was incredible, in a position where you can get ball easily from defense without being pressurised, and for him to have barely touched the ball never mind his primary role of ball winning. What does Mickey see him in

The Trap

Fair play to Murphy - respect his decision - he can enjoy a run of games with his club. How will that affect starred fixtures? There are a few other boys on the panel must be thinking the same unless they like being pawns in training games!!!