Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Knight

Be Careful SAS, we the" KOSC" would like to claim responsibility for outing MR!!! We may have to do the same with you, JESUS lots of postings since i went back to class... Just home F***! busy afternoon boys!!!!

Skull you know, i know, and some of this board know, that you allegedly sent a previous poster a rather aggressive private email offering to share opinions outside casement social, then suddenly he was banned and you survived I WONDER WHY!!!!!

SAS what do you think? Interesting afternoon lads, enquired with the D of E, anyone using property belonging to others i.e school could possibly find themselves in deep S****..... posting on sites like these, Silly Servants are in the same boat... Just think weeeeee should all be careful in the future! You just don,t know what,s around the corner.....

Skull, make you a promise OK, if i can get a hold of that email and i will do my best, i will post it on the site, how,s that now! You could,nt be fairer than that now could you....

SASLinger

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 23, 2009, 05:36:59 PM
Be Careful SAS, we the" KOSC" would like to claim responsibility for outing MR!!! We may have to do the same with you, JESUS lots of postings since i went back to class... Just home F***! busy afternoon boys!!!!

Skull you know, i know, and some of this board know, that you allegedly sent a previous poster a rather aggressive private email offering to share opinions outside casement social, then suddenly he was banned and you survived I WONDER WHY!!!!!

SAS what do you think? Interesting afternoon lads, enquired with the D of E, anyone using property belonging to others i.e school could possibly find themselves in deep S****..... posting on sites like these, Silly Servants are in the same boat... Just think weeeeee should all be careful in the future! You just don,t know what,s around the corner.....

Skull, make you a promise OK, if i can get a hold of that email and i will do my best, i will post it on the site, how,s that now! You could,nt be fairer than that now could you....

Ah Boll****, r u a f****** School teacher as well, heavens forbid!  So thats why you are onto  MR, did he do you out of a posting or something?
Holy F***, Catriona Ruanne now unto you boys as well.  F*** sake, I will be left here on me own, if you boys all get kicked off by the free state whore!
Whats all this shoite about emails, Skull and outside casement crap! I am lost here, what's that plonker 'TDK' talking about, have I missed something in the thread?

Easy boys, lets all just relax a little, things getting a little personal and all that!

That MR fella, looks like he has a lot to answer for!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To stimulate a little debate.  Whats the feeling on the chances of the Antrim County Board, bringing in the great Justin McCarthy, Brian Cody or Ger Loughnane, into Antrim on a consultancy basis to help improve Antrim Hurling?   Yes or No, what do you think?
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!

SASLinger

Any of you guys at the late Oliver Kelly's (RIP) funeral today?  I was.  The former County Chairman got a good send off and the was a large attendance.  A lot of Antrim people there as well.

milltown row

this weeks predictions

wins for Cushendall, Loughgiel, Dunloy and Portaferry in div 1

div2 Glenariffe and Gorts are the only certs hard to call the rest, Gaels nearly beat us last year and tir na og will give Rossa a good game up there

sarsfields Rasharkin Carey Faughs and Lamhs (they should win that league handy IMO) to win their games

bredagh st Agnes and tough one at Ballymena between them and Lamhs seconds

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on October 15, 2008, 08:03:05 PM
Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 15, 2008, 06:32:44 PM
theskull1, very disappointed skull that you did,nt follow through with your promises to meet the "Assessor", outside casement social at the Lynch's v Dall match. We where waiting to see if the discussion would become a bit more detailed. You come onto the site and then allegedly make promises to a poster that you would meet him to discuss the topics in more detail. The lads should be aware of this, he obviously got under your skin and subsequently he now seems to be banished from this site. Your language looking back on the postings seems a little more up tempo than his. Just to finish off by saying Skull you should practice what you preach!!!!!

3 posts in and your stirring ......mmmmmmmmm

Your version of the PM's sent between myself and yer man is ever so lop sided and appears to being used simply as a tactic purley to get the rise. Very similar to the other boy in fact. It was very clear to me that the Assessor wanted one of two things from our chats. Either he name called so much that he wanted any meeting between myself and himself to decend into a full scale row or name called from the safe comfort of his chair as he had no intention of ever meeting me. There is of course the third option that he too seen, that us meeting had every chance of ending acrimoniuosly as did I, and decided that it was best for him not to get back to me about making final arrangements.

You tell me if he has been banished. I have no evidence of that and nor do I care.

Just on your point regarding my language to Assessor
Assessor had every opertunity from the start to debate any issues he might have had with this board and I asked him several times to be more specific with his comments and hoped he would do so. He didn't and took instant offense to me because I was the one who wouldn't let him away with it. So maybe you might want to trawl a bit further back just to understand the chronology and tone of the conversation when I made any comments which you deem to be "more up tempo than his". Would you agree with me. If not, could you point out where I'm wrong in my assertion?

I'm just after reading your PM.... it reads "Gutless". Why not put that in the main thread. It was only one word.  Did you want to come across a bit more considered with your views to the rest of the board.

Would you mind explaining to me what you mean because you sound to me like a kid in a playground shouting "fight fight fight"?

You and the assessor appear to have alot in common.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 23, 2009, 05:36:59 PM

Absolutey no bother TDK. In fact please do. You can also post MR contribution which has riled you so (3rd time asking)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

SASLinger

So 'TDK' your a Knight, a teacher and a referee, have you any friends at all?  You must be Elliot, McHugh, Hasson or one of those boys.  Definitely not Mathews, cause he ain't a teacher and definitely not T(oe) R(ag) from GNM, he's too stupid.  You sure have to be one of them other boys, aforementioned!

Lecale2

This tread has gone to the dogs. Ignore the trolls and they will go away.

SASLinger

Quote from: Lecale2 on April 23, 2009, 09:28:38 PM
This tread has gone to the dogs. Ignore the trolls and they will go away.
You should get those aul tyres changed!

ONeill

Quote from: SASLinger on April 23, 2009, 06:37:40 PM
Any of you guys at the late Oliver Kelly's (RIP) funeral today?  It was.  The former County Chairman got a good send off and the was a large attendance.  A lot of Antrim people there as well.

Good man. Big shock.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on April 22, 2009, 11:44:05 PM
Ah, mixing your two aliases up. Easy done.

It certainly is.

Quote from: wesaysanchez on August 04, 2007, 10:16:09 PM
Another good win tonight, 1-0 over Ajax. Van Persie scored the winner in the 87th and was then taken out immediately after - looked serious. Ajax were extremely dirty throughout and seemed to target home-man RVP. AW lost the nut. With Adebayor out as well as this  - bad timing. Still, a second pre-season tournament trophy.

Second half coming up now on - mms://live.wm.arsenal.servecast.net/arsenal_wmlz_xx_secure_live450k

:)
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

johnneycool

Quote from: milltown row on April 23, 2009, 07:28:27 PM
this weeks predictions

wins for Cushendall, Loughgiel, Dunloy and Portaferry in div 1

div2 Glenariffe and Gorts are the only certs hard to call the rest, Gaels nearly beat us last year and tir na og will give Rossa a good game up there

sarsfields Rasharkin Carey Faughs and Lamhs (they should win that league handy IMO) to win their games

bredagh st Agnes and tough one at Ballymena between them and Lamhs seconds

Loughgiel    Ballygalget    
We always get tanked up there at this stage in the season as we're doing very little physical work and the bodies will be flying and killing dead things. +10 to Loughgiel

Portaferry    Ballycastle
The Ports have Chris hunter back in the management team and they're going hammer and tongs at the training. I'd expect them to have too much speed for the Ballycastle lads. A crap day might keep the differential down though. +7 to the Ports.

Ballycran    Dunloy
The Crans are a good hurling team but lacking a bit of physique which doesn't suit their tight home pitch. Don't know much about Dunloy this year but if they haven't done a great deal of training yet which is their normal mode then might be a bit closer than normal. Not going to mention the referee in this one  ;) +2 to Dunloy

Cushendall    St. Johns
The Dall still have a bit of sharpness in their hurling from the winter and i'd expect them to have too much for the Johnnies who are much different proposition away from Corrigan park. +9 to the Dall

NAG

JC

Cant disagree with any of those but would question the score difference in your game, where do loughgiel get their scores from is their soccer player isnt playing for them?

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG on April 24, 2009, 09:26:14 AM
JC

Cant disagree with any of those but would question the score difference in your game, where do loughgiel get their scores from is their soccer player isnt playing for them?

didn't realise young Liam wouldn't be fielding but i can't guarantee our wannabe bogball player will be fielding for us and we struggle to score against the better defences without him.

I'll change my prediction to +2 to Loughgiel

NAG

Why are you so bad on the road JC when you are able to match teams well in you home pitch?

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG on April 24, 2009, 10:22:32 AM
Why are you so bad on the road JC when you are able to match teams well in you home pitch?

Too many mammies boys  ;D

Not entirely sure to be honest but most teams seem to suffer a bit when they travel away from home. i wouldn't have thought we were any worse than most but I'd be the wrong person to judge.