Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SASLinger

Quote from: milltown row on April 10, 2009, 05:56:25 PM
my stalkers are back ;D

more craic from the "others"

Don't flatter yourself pal!  Your insignificance is well renowned in GAA circles.  TDK, 'a teacher' no way chum, I am more intelligent than that and more productive also.  Who are you TDK, one of Sambo henchmen or something?
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!

The Dark Knight

Quote from: SASLinger on April 10, 2009, 08:43:00 PM
my stalkers are back ;D

Don't flatter yourself pal!  Your insignificance is well renowned in GAA circles.  TDK, 'a teacher' no way chum, I am more intelligent than that and more productive also.  Who are you TDK, one of Sambo henchmen or something?

An Allie at last SAS, my apologies for putting you in the same box as MR and Minder! Sambos henchmen catch a grip! A referee who's out to keep a close eye on MR and his management career with the GALLS !!!!!! Pay Back time!!! Us referees are now on to him at last,and we know what he needs for the season, a bit of TLC from the boys he hammered on this site for donkeys!!! Looking forward to it, it will be a long season....... FOR HIM? ;)

milltown row

theskull1

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 10, 2009, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: SASLinger on April 10, 2009, 08:43:00 PM
my stalkers are back ;D

An Allie at last SAS, my apologies for putting you in the same box as MR and Minder! Sambos henchmen catch a grip! A referee who's out to keep a close eye on MR and his management career with the GALLS !!!!!! Pay Back time!!! Us referees are now on to him at last,and we know what he needs for the season, a bit of TLC from the boys he hammered on this site for donkeys!!! Looking forward to it, it will be a long season....... FOR HIM? ;)

Who ever said that referees apply the rules impartially?  ::)

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

Apparently they weren't getting on. shame really as Micko on his day can hurl.  Lamhs will be concentrating on getting out of the lower leagues this year

SASLinger

So Heron gone now also.  No bad thing if you ask me.  McGourtys and Herons demise within both codes in Antrim is a positive step.  Our county can do without the self elevated Prima Donnas.  We have had them before and thankfully routed them out.  A pity them same principals regarding Prima Donnas could not be applied here.  A few of the hero members - self appointed site marshalls, IMO, could be weeded out also. Their dictatorial, self righteous contributions should be a warning to all  on this forum, that we all should cover our backs.  You really don't know who you are talking to on here and what can be carried back to influential individuals in positions of power.

SASLinger

By the way TDK, who ever you are.  I think it is a little presumptious of you to suggest that you have found an Ally in me.  I am my own man pal, can fight my own corners and will stand by any contributions or comments I choose to submit here.  Upwards and onwards!

SASLinger

I see the scum***S from GNM & LD have been at their work again.  It's really ironic that TR, a club official and an alledged referee was up to his usual antics. But sure, the big ball game attracts such undesirable individuals.

aontroim

Antrim Div 1 Hurling

Ballycastle 0-9 v 1-14 Ballycran   
Dunloy 2-15 v 1-13 Portaferry
Ballygalget 0-10 v 1-14 Cushendall      

Antrim Reserve Hurling

Dunloy 0-13 v 1-15 Portaferry

Antrim Div 3 Hurling

Carey Faughs 2-10 v 3-17 Lamh Dhearg   
St. Brigids 2-20 v 1-5 St. Teresas

More games to come Wednesday.  Ballycran wasting no time getting back into the swing of Div 1 after last years rout in Div 2.

youngfella

Quote from: aontroim on April 13, 2009, 10:27:51 AM
Antrim Div 1 Hurling

Ballycastle 0-9 v 1-14 Ballycran   
Dunloy 2-15 v 1-13 Portaferry
Ballygalget 0-10 v 1-14 Cushendall      

Antrim Reserve Hurling

Dunloy 0-13 v 1-15 Portaferry

Antrim Div 3 Hurling

Carey Faughs 2-10 v 3-17 Lamh Dhearg   
St. Brigids 2-20 v 1-5 St. Teresas

More games to come Wednesday.  Ballycran wasting no time getting back into the swing of Div 1 after last years rout in Div 2.
[/b]

I took the easter eggs and when up to the ballycastle game yesterday. the towns reserves were hammered in the first game.
In the senior game the town were totally over powered in every area of the pitch, ballycran could and should won by more, they seemed very composted on the ball and played to a plan.
There were 4/5 different fellas taking and missing scoreable frees for the town, this unsettled them, they should settle on one man, pinky or mc auley IMO. Interesting they played mc auley in midfield were he was able to watch balls going over his head, a waste, he should be under the dropping ball. Pinky at centre forward under a puck out seemed pointless but the management didnt change tact, pinky got a nasty slap to the hand and may have broke fingers, his hand looked heavily bandaged. cossie dallas deserves mention as the town only player on the day, making strong runs at wing half. The ref offered little protection and seemed to have a poor understanding of the rules, but take nothing away from ballycran they very played well.
Pull hard and early

slow corner back

Quote from: milltown row on April 11, 2009, 12:13:18 PM
Apparently they weren't getting on. shame really as Micko on his day can hurl.  Lamhs will be concentrating on getting out of the lower leagues this year
Micko Herron is one of only two natural half forwards we have ( Karl Stewart) being the other who can catch puck outs ( sometimes ) and take a score. I know it is getting tedious but the amount of experienced players who have had fall outs/ left the current Antrim set up is unreal. Off the top of my head DD Quinn, Barney McAuley, Winker, Herron and Martin Scullion are all in their twenties and of county stamdard yet are not involved. I do not know what the story is with Kevin Elliott ( he may be over 30 been around a long time ) but he is definitly of county standard too. If the sign of good management is getting the best from limited resources then we are not managing it  >:(

milltown row

very difficult managing all those egos i would imagine. 

SASLinger

Interesting game for GNM next Saturday evening in the Ulster Hurling League.  GNM v Carrickmore, one worth the watching indeed.  Some recent history with these two and GNM have some scores to settle!  I hope they behave themselves! ;)

Baile an tuaigh

That's a fair trimming Ballycastle received at home. Eight points is a comfortable win for Ballycran. Thought the "town" would be a wee bit better considering they won the u 21 a couple of years ago.

milltown row

lads i'm looking the road Shane O'Neills pict is on up in Feystown.

cheers in advance.