Death of a Kangaroo at Dublin Birthday party.

Started by The Real Laoislad, October 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

I still don't understand why the wee pussy in the bin thread was full of jokes and no-one complained but because it is a kangaroo there is uproar. If the kangaroo had been put in the bin there would have been some wailing and complaining. It' s cat...

Banana Man

QuoteI ain't questioning your backbone. I don't know you. I'd question the backbone of your statements though.

"being tied to the back of a yute by their own entrails and towed along a dusty highway at 80 miles an hour for an evening would be more appropriate."

hot air and hollow words lad. Stephen Nolanesque.

(*affix further condemnation of kangaroo swingers lest I be labelled rabid supporter of animal abuse)

I don't see how they are hollow words, where did I say that I was going to tie anyone to an electric chair, where did I say I was going to tie the individual to the yute? where did i say i would drive the yute at 80 miles an hour? I said it would be a fitting punishment, eluding to the fact that I would fully condone such a punishment, which I stand over, so it's hardly hot air, I think you should read posts and deal with facts before making assumptions, there's a good lad.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Banana Man on October 20, 2010, 04:19:02 PM
QuoteI ain't questioning your backbone. I don't know you. I'd question the backbone of your statements though.

"being tied to the back of a yute by their own entrails and towed along a dusty highway at 80 miles an hour for an evening would be more appropriate."

(*affix further condemnation of kangaroo swingers lest I be labelled rabid supporter of animal abuse)

I don't see how they are hollow words, where did I say that I was going to tie anyone to an electric chair, where did I say I was going to tie the individual to the yute? where did i say i would drive the yute at 80 miles an hour? I said it would be a fitting punishment, eluding to the fact that I would fully condone such a punishment, which I stand over, so it's hardly hot air, I think you should read posts and deal with facts before making assumptions, there's a good lad.

wat the fuc is  a yute?  :o

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 20, 2010, 04:21:00 PM

wat the f** is  a yute?  :o

Australian pick up truck.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Bananaman has obviously spent some time in Australia. Yutes are class.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

whiskeysteve

Are you Banana Man or Judge Dredd?  ;D

Even if you literally would have someone tortured and executed* in this grisly fashion that has occured to your imagination as a fitting punishment for killing a kangaroo, it is obviously a completely empty and hot air statement, as it so far removed from practical reality as to be purely confined to your own fantasy.

*Interesting that a man of your purported backbone says he wouldn't sully his own hands with his self invented form of justice. Another member of the Armchair Justice League.  ;)

Anyway, you wouldnt stand over your statement if it came to it, so its a load of hot air and bluster. But who would deny you it, this is the internet!
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: Banana Man on Today at 04:19:02 PM
I ain't questioning your backbone. I don't know you. I'd question the backbone of your statements though.

Are you Banana Man or Judge Dredd? 

Even if you literally would have someone tortured and executed* in this grisly fashion that has occurred to your imagination as a fitting punishment for killing a kangaroo, it is obviously a completely empty and hot air statement, as it so far removed from practical reality as to be purely confined to your own fantasy.

*Interesting that a man of your purported backbone says he wouldn't sully his own hands with his self invented form of justice. Another member of the Armchair Justice League. 

Anyway, you wouldn't stand over your statement if it came to it, so its a load of hot air and bluster. But who would deny you it, this is the internet!

another assumption Steve, I never said I wouldn't do it, you keep assuming what i would or wouldn't do, what part of dealing with facts do you not get???

Although that would be hypothetical as it is up to the law in the 26 counties to administer the punishment, I would not take the law into my own hands an act as a vigilante therefore it is a mute point.

what statement would i not stand over? i stand over everything?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2010, 04:37:55 PM

Bananaman has obviously spent some time in Australia. Yutes are class.

They are deadly,would love if they were available in Ireland.
Someone in Mullingar has one,I was doing work in a estate down there last year and one of the neighbors had a black Ford Falcon.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

whiskeysteve

Alright B Man, you stand over disembowelment and 80mph dragging as an execution for the abuse and murder of a kangaroo. No doubt you would still fully advocate it if you were actually given the authority to have it enforced. And once you backed up your words with such actions I would have to concede, that good golly, that statement was indeed NOT hot air after all.

I suppose if I slapped a cat tonight I might get away with the leniency of having my right hand lopped off at the wrist rather than a Saw IV style death penalty.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Banana Man

never thought of Saw style punishments, that's food for thought  :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 20, 2010, 09:27:47 AM
There was a crowd of scummers on Adrian Kennedy Phone Show on FM104 radio in Dublin here last night who were at the party. Ticked all the boxes for me when I think of degenerate Dublin scumbags.

"It was ownlee a birra crack"
"Shur, no hearm was dun"

and that was just the wimmin.........

You gotta to love them Northside Dubs don't you..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 20, 2010, 05:07:25 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 20, 2010, 09:27:47 AM
There was a crowd of scummers on Adrian Kennedy Phone Show on FM104 radio in Dublin here last night who were at the party. Ticked all the boxes for me when I think of degenerate Dublin scumbags.

"It was ownlee a birra crack"
"Shur, no hearm was dun"

and that was just the wimmin.........

You gotta to love them Northside Dubs don't you..

Laois boys are good craic too  ::)

Personal Message (Offline)

The Real Laoislad
County: QueensCounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: A woman throws pussy in the bin
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 04:45:34 PM »
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 27, 2010, 04:42:38 PM

I don't like cats either, evil lazy b**tards. But I hate cruelty to animals as well, so I hope that one gets done rightly.

TH REAL LAOIS LAD... "Yeah but it was a recycling bin so at least the cat could have been turned into something useful like a milk carton or bog roll."

Gabriel_Hurl