Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 28, 2012, 04:08:40 PM
Thurles beat killmallock in munster

Didn't expect that, Thurles finally making a push at club level
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 04:20:58 PM

Ballyhale and dicksboro through to kilkenny final.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 28, 2012, 04:22:23 PM

Have to fancy the shamrocks to come through that. Dicksboro were interm champions a couple of years ago!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 04:26:31 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 28, 2012, 04:22:23 PM

Have to fancy the shamrocks to come through that. Dicksboro were interm champions a couple of years ago!!
i don't think it'll be that straight forward MR2. They had to beat James Stephens to get to the final.

Seamroga in exile

Gort and st Thomas' drew in galway, 0-09 apiece. Sounds like a turgid affair  :-\

The winners of the replay will play Loughrea in the final who defeated Turoughmore 1-12 to 0-07.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 28, 2012, 05:12:48 PM
Gort and st Thomas' drew in galway, 0-09 apiece. Sounds like a turgid affair   :-\

The winners of the replay will play Loughrea in the final who defeated Turoughmore 1-12 to 0-07.

They weren't playing Portaferry so I'd imagine the score would have been a lot more had they been, just a thought. Loughrea wouldn't be the best hurling team but hard as fcuk

pdiddy

Have you seen much of Loughrea MR2?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 05:20:27 PM
Gort and st Thomas' drew in galway, 0-09 apiece. Sounds like a turgid affair   :-\

They weren't playing Portaferry so I'd imagine the score would have been a lot more had they been, just a thought. Loughrea wouldn't be the best hurling team but hard as fcuk
with all due respect mr2, no matter who's playing who you'd expect one team to score more than 9 points in two halves of hurling. No?

Sleeping giant

Lads let's no get carried away in the good times.  Not that long ago we managed a point in a full half.   Galway hurling is very very tough.   No doubt who ever comes out will take a bit of beating.   Shamrocks v shamrocks on the 17th would be fun :o.   Rest up and a fierce effort over the winter for feb.   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 28, 2012, 07:39:37 PM

with all due respect mr2, no matter who's playing who you'd expect one team to score more than 9 points in two halves of hurling. No?

That's a very simplistic view, my mate was at it and he said the weather was atrocious, what did Loughgiel score on a perfect evening for hurling in the Antrim final, 1-10 or 1-11? Hardly shooting the lights out.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

What was the score a couple of years ago in the county final?

As for Loughrea, I watched them before, TG4 have shown a few county finals over the years, the infamous one with Portumna was what I would call a blood bath

Milltown Row2

How many points did you score against O'loughlin Gaels in the second half, or the full game?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 07:54:19 PM

What was the score a couple of years ago in the county final?

As for Loughrea, I watched them before, TG4 have shown a few county finals over the years, the infamous one with Portumna was what I would call a blood bath
that wasn't an epic,  and one team scored more than 9 points.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 07:56:52 PM

How many points did you score against O'loughlin Gaels in the second half, or the full game?
10, which is more than nine. Olg scored 3-10, again, more than 9.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Someone is having a bad day.  ::)