Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Time to give the Martin Sludden thread a bye, he is one of the better refs still,sometimes he just needs to be more humble.

blewuporstuffed

i wasnt at the game, but as a matter f interest, what would he have gotten the Black card for?  ???
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone95

Agreed, enough on Sludden, it is common knowledge he is the most biased and un-consistent referee in the county. Anyone who thinks otherwise is therefore of some allegiance to Dromore/Killyclogher or the mighty Castle.

Tyrone Gaa

Open the discussion a bit then, who is the best referee(s) in the county?  Who walks through your club gate and you think "I'm happy enough with that"?
Living the dream!!!

winghalfback

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 08, 2016, 03:56:25 PM
Open the discussion a bit then, who is the best referee(s) in the county?  Who walks through your club gate and you think "I'm happy enough with that"?

Shane Meehan

redhandofgod

Martin Coney
Worst is definitely Shane Dorrity!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: winghalfback on September 08, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

Shane Meehan

I have always found Kieran Annetta to be quite good
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone95

Personally, anyone but Sludden and McConnell.  However most refs can have their 'days'!! It's no wonder we have a shortage in upcoming/young referees through the abuse from the stands (and this thread) lol

Jeremiah O

Best ref,Fergal Ward.Worst is Martin Conroy,a man with an ego even bigger than his forehead.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Uncle Kev

Best two refs in the country are 2 steawrtstown men Marty Devlin and Stevie Campbell with Marty just shading it on experience .some of the refs this year leave a lot to he desired . The worst in the country is Conroy from the Moy; just a useless gaa wannabe !Sean Hurson is very good. Jerome Mcelroy is full of himself ! Eugene mc Connell needs the blue pipe ! Martin Sludden is s valley hoor and quite good at times ! Dermot Monaghan is not up to standard ! Micky mc Cann is 12 stone overweight ! Rambo is not bad if people would leave the poor fella alone and stop filling his head full if shite . Fergal ward is a decent and very mannerly referree who is 100% non partisan . Donal Dorman is another ballsy boy but a bit of a rebel like the rest of the Lough shore men! Shane dorrity should never have taken it up! Bert Mohan must have millions of cousins in clonoe as he will see them home all the time ! Young emanata from omagh is learning the ropes and is going to be an accomplished whistler. Shane meenagh loves the draw ! Eamonn Mchugh is not bad and also well tuned in! Simon Brady really impresses me and doesn't get the credit he deserves ! Clithero is Clithero had to take the retirement route ! The fella hughes from killyman does his best ! Mark o Neill from cookstown thinks he's in the premier league ! Stevie mcnamee takes her easy and is z sensible guy ! Paul Mallon from the dork is a nice fella but that's not to say he can't referee an odd reserve game ! John kerlin not a man you could fall out with ! Sean mc Cartan from the Lough was a great wee ref and had manners in abundance ! Cuthbert Donnelly would have went to bed with you ! Donal a nail let it go as does Marty coney from Ardboe ! Sean ruddy from the Rock was impressive ! Jim curran from Ardboe always done the job ! John nc Cann from Eglish was top notch and is old school , hit hard and get on with it ! Packie Doherty from Donaghmore was a decent well liked man whole wee paddy Devlin from omagh is still a legend ! Big packie and Malachy o hanlon from Derrytresk were loughshire kamikazes !barbey taggart was a decent clonoe man but accolade of best loughshore ref goes to Gerry mc cabe ! Frank mcelwee from cookstown and the late patsy Lynn from tone were top whistlers ! I could go on all night but I have a half stone of Dublin queens to eat here !

TF15

Squeak Connolly would be down there with the worst.

Jeremiah O

Class post Uncle Kev,enjoy the Praties!!

The Bearded One

Uncle Kev I near fired the spuds across the table reading that...great post! Don't agree with some of your assessments but that is besides the point.
It is what it is. Presumably.

In hiding

Quote from: winghalfback on September 08, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

Shane Meehan

That's hilarious, a clonoe man saying shane meehan is the best ref in the county. Absolutely shafted conor meyler 4 or 5 times last Sunday. He was like Damien cassidy's puppet.   Best refs in the county are mc Hugh and hurson

Jeremiah O

I hear Shane Meehan didn't get out of the Rahilly club until 6 on Monday morning.