I'd say Jim Mc Guinness will need to have a thick skin should Donegal lose.
Doubt it, he loves Jimmy, especially when he's winning.
Id say Brolly would love to get back to his pre2003 era of slagging Tyrone at every opportunity!
I'd say he'll be defending Ulster style of football against the terrible twins (No not the Grimleys)
He'll be full of praise for both teams and say he'll not be surprised if they meet again later in the year.
I wonder will Lyster ask him anything about the Armagh situation or will they just leave it as is now.
Quote from: Fuzzman on May 24, 2013, 11:51:53 AM
I'd say he'll be defending Ulster style of football against the terrible twins (No not the Grimleys)
He'll be full of praise for both teams and say he'll not be surprised if they meet again later in the year.
I wonder will Lyster ask him anything about the Armagh situation or will they just leave it as is now.
He'd be stupid not to. Feck leaving it lie.
Hopefully at Wicklow for being the shitest of shite teams ever to grace the LSFC ;) !
Quote from: Syferus on May 24, 2013, 12:17:58 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on May 24, 2013, 11:51:53 AM
I'd say he'll be defending Ulster style of football against the terrible twins (No not the Grimleys)
He'll be full of praise for both teams and say he'll not be surprised if they meet again later in the year.
I wonder will Lyster ask him anything about the Armagh situation or will they just leave it as is now.
He'd be stupid not to. Feck leaving it lie.
Likely he will. Sure the Gooch saga was brought up the last time! It's part of keeping our interest and selling advertising space.
He might have a pop at Brosnan as well if Kerry don't perform.
Quote from: yellowcard on May 24, 2013, 12:42:08 PM
He might have a pop at Brosnan as well if Kerry don't perform.
Scooch and Paudi Gavin won't like that.
Fair play to Brolly for this that was on the other thread
http://gaeliclife.com/2013/05/joe-brolly-thank-god-anthony-tohill-never-got-that-tattoo/
As for who he will be slagging, it is all a circus
would love to see him give Spillane a kick up the hole like Ted on Bishop Brennan ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaglEdB7CDs
Terrible picture of Gooch today in the Indo. He still looks about 12 doesn't he.
Is that a choker shirt he's wearing?
(http://cdn1.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/article29292603.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/SPT_20130524_SFA_070_27707798_I1.JPG)
I'd say Des Cahill must hate it when Brolly is on his night time program though Dessie tries to keep him under control
Probably Mickey Harte if Tyrone lose, though he went with Donegal i think so Jim could get it if they lose. Not even sure who else is playing this weekend!!
He'll be saving it for Sunday week for Down
Underwear. I hope he rants about underwear.
Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2013, 11:20:48 AM
I'd say Jim Mc Guinness will need to have a thick skin should Donegal lose.
I think he will be asked about his remarks on PG and will have another rattle at him.