I am him
Hope you know it's still an offence in the free state to blaspheme carrying a €100k fine and the state the economy is in down there don't be shocked if they follow through on the fine ;)
King Henry, your account is about to expire.
Say one Our Father and five Hail Marys to renew your GAA Board account.
It is an interestng idea though - does he walk amongst us? I''d like to think he's Noel Edmunds or Ronan Keating.
Karl Pilkington wouldn't help you carry the cross anyway
Quote from: Olly on October 15, 2010, 09:59:51 AM
It is an interestng idea though - does he walk amongst us? I''d like to think he's Noel Edmunds or Ronan Keating.
Well the bould Ronan kept aquaintance with prostitutes as well, so he's in with a shout.
Bono is too obvious, he might be the evangelical John the Baptist of his day, leading the way for Ronan.
Jesus Christ, the second greatest man to be born on 25 December
Quote from: Feckitt on October 15, 2010, 10:28:22 AM
Jesus Christ, the second greatest man to be born on 25 December
Hello Noel
The wonder of you Olly
(http://www.shof.msrcsites.co.uk/all.jpg)
Elvis is alive and kicking. You can catch him in the International Bar, Lurgan on a Sunday or the I.N.F. Lurgan for the Monday Club.
Quote from: ross4life on October 15, 2010, 05:17:23 PM
(http://www.shof.msrcsites.co.uk/all.jpg)
Technically Ros you should post that on the books thread.
But if that is the best you've read, I wouldn't bother.
Ahh.. Muppet's wit (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/freeTheInternet/Smiley/Medium/smiley-yawn.gif)
Quote from: ross4life on October 15, 2010, 11:51:22 PM
Ahh.. Muppet's wit (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/freeTheInternet/Smiley/Medium/smiley-yawn.gif)
Night night.
(http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/sheep2.gif) (http://www.cool-smileys.com/smiley-in-bed-counting-sheep)