Kilkenny City Piss-Up Guide

Started by gallsman, February 02, 2010, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

8 single lads heading down at the weekends in order to unashamedly have crack, get a little bit twisted and chance are arms with some of the local daughters and sisters.

Recommendations please!

Tony Baloney

The Real Laoislad would normally be your man for this advice but he seems to on sabbatical. Where has he gone?

stpauls

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on February 02, 2010, 02:25:43 PM
8 single lads heading down at the weekends in order to unashamedly have crack, get a little bit twisted and chance are arms with some of the local daughters and sisters.

Recommendations please!

Their brothers and first cousins will probably have beaten you to it
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Silky

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 02, 2010, 03:22:06 PM
The Real Laoislad would normally be your man for this advice but he seems to on sabbatical. Where has he gone?

I was just wondering that myself when I saw this thread.

ziggysego

I be chatting to TRLL on and off. He's very busy these days with the business and the up-and-coming wedding. Hasn't the time to come here these days :(
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on February 02, 2010, 04:46:05 PM
I be chatting to TRLL on and off. He's very busy these days with the business and the up-and-coming wedding. Hasn't the time to come here these days :(

Thats balls!

Jaysis zig, you'd swally anything. ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Puckoon on February 02, 2010, 05:09:27 PM

Thats balls!

A busy tradesman in the south? Planning his wedding? Either you're taking the piss or he is? Maybe just a New Years resolution not to piss his life away on here!

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 02, 2010, 08:10:54 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 02, 2010, 05:09:27 PM

Thats balls!

A busy tradesman in the south? Planning his wedding? Either you're taking the piss or he is? Maybe just a New Years resolution not to piss his life away on here!

He must have employed Tankie and Gnevin as wedding planners.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"