Lewis Hamilton World Champion

Started by Minder, November 02, 2008, 09:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

Some of them would. What is the relevance of that?
Itd be equally ridiculous, and doesnt back up your theory in any respect.

Onion Bag

Quote from: nifan on November 03, 2008, 04:13:37 PM

Bullshit they would be looking for heads to roll

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

full back

It is bullsh1t to say that Glock gave Hamilton the title
I was implying that onion was saying it was rigged because he was British
There is no other reason to say the race/result was rigged

Onion Bag

Quote from: full back on November 03, 2008, 04:17:24 PM
It is bullsh1t to say that Glock gave Hamilton the title
I was implying that onion was saying it was rigged because he was British
There is no other reason to say the race/result was rigged

He could be from Pakistan for all i care, f**k all to do with the fact that he is british, i have relations who are british, you seem to think i have a hatred for them.
I know a couple of lads who follow F1 like mad and go to 1 race every year, and they think that it could be fishy as well and they know the ins and outs of the whole set up

nifan

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 03, 2008, 04:16:29 PM

I dont believe they all would.
The sensationalists might, but thos with a modicum of understanding as to the differences between tyres would probably have reported accurately.

That you claim the members of a notoriously over the top media would argue the same as you hardly proves your point though.

Im still wondering if you have any scientific argument as to why Glock shouldnt have been caused to go so slow by the tyres.
Your friends who know about f1 dont believe that dry tyres in such conditions mean you would have to slow down considerably????

Franko

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 03, 2008, 03:38:07 PM
Can any of you honestly say hand on hearts, that had the shoe been on the other foot and it was Massa that passed that guy and won the c'ship, the British media wouldnt be questioning exactly what i am?

Yes they probably would but the British media are a shower of w**kers!!

full back

Quote from: Franko on November 03, 2008, 04:49:43 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on November 03, 2008, 03:38:07 PM
Can any of you honestly say hand on hearts, that had the shoe been on the other foot and it was Massa that passed that guy and won the c'ship, the British media wouldnt be questioning exactly what i am?

Yes they probably would but the British media are a shower of w**kers!!

Exactly
:D :D

Hardy

I don't know why people are clutching at their collars like ould wans at the suggestion that somebody might have cheated in a car race and let somebody else win. It's not as if it never happened before. I recall several instances of drivers being ordered to let their team mate pass them. And I don't even pay any attention to the thing, so there are probably many more examples than I know about.

That's not even to mention the several stories a year that even an uninterested bystander like me hears about teams cheating in their car designs and stuff.

I wouldn't even consider judging this commercial circus by the standards of sport, but other sports that attract large amounts of gambling are at least somewhat properly regulated and also amenable to the law. As I mentioned, even a hint of collusion in arranging the result of a horse race merits stringent investigation, huge penalties and, often, legal proceedings. How does car racing get away with it?

People who (foolishly) bet on this stuff are being cheated and that's a matter for the law. As Billy's Boots suggested, maybe that's why we see these events being held in third world countries.

nifan

Hardy, of course it isnt impossible that cheating existed.
Its the fact that some insist cheating always exists. Hamilton only won because of cheating attitudes are no better than the sort of crap the sun peddles. There is absolutely no proof of it, and the main contention of the argument, that glock slowed up, is based on "logic" without an understanding of the effect of rain on dry tyres.

Hardy

Does it not even merit a "stewards' inquiry", as we'd certainly have in racing?

Onion Bag

Quote from: nifan on November 03, 2008, 04:36:33 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on November 03, 2008, 04:16:29 PM

I dont believe they all would.
The sensationalists might, but thos with a modicum of understanding as to the differences between tyres would probably have reported accurately.

That you claim the members of a notoriously over the top media would argue the same as you hardly proves your point though.

Im still wondering if you have any scientific argument as to why Glock shouldnt have been caused to go so slow by the tyres.
Your friends who know about f1 dont believe that dry tyres in such conditions mean you would have to slow down considerably????
[/b]

They do aye they mentioned that, but i watched it again on you tube and it looks as if he put the foot down after hamilton passed him

delboy

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 03, 2008, 05:25:51 PM

They do aye they mentioned that, but i watched it again on you tube and it looks as if he put the foot down after hamilton passed him

Why would he do that!
So lets get this straight then, Glock is a cheat who works for a bunch of cheats who despite pumping millions into their F1 team will happily give points away to rivals all to help ITV ???.
It now seems that to add injury to insult that you are also suggesting that he's not even a good enough driver to cheat with enough skill to evade detection from the scrutiny of someone with little interest in the sport watching a re-run on youtube, he should hang his head in shame  :D

What do you do in your spare time, write stories for the Beano??  :D

Onion Bag

Actually the Dandy,

Im sorry for knocking your sport Delboy, but it is as corrupt as hell, The race was fixed and thats that, you can talk all this talk all you want about dry tyres on wet ground and that, but did anyone actually ask why he put on dry tyres when the rain was due to come on,(It would slow him down or at least make him look like he is slowing down enough to let King Lewis speed up and pass him)  you can talk about gambling and that on the weather, but i am very suspicious   ;)

full back

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 10:49:08 AM
Actually the Dandy,

Im sorry for knocking your sport Delboy, but it is as corrupt as hell, The race was fixed and thats that, you can talk all this talk all you want about dry tyres on wet ground and that, but did anyone actually ask why he put on dry tyres when the rain was due to come on,(It would slow him down or at least make him look like he is slowing down enough to let King Lewis speed up and pass him)  you can talk about gambling and that on the weather, but i am very suspicious   ;)

You mean in your opinion it was fixed  ;)

Onion Bag

Thats correct and right Fullback, Jasus i was watching the box last night, the woman of his out of the pussycat dolls is some bit of gear, apparnately she is taking him to Vegas to for a week as a treat for winning the c'ship and she is going to care for " each and every whim"

She is puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffeeeeeeeeeeecccccccctttttttttt ;)