The Grudge is my favourite horror film
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 27, 2008, 08:49:29 PM
The Grudge is my favourite horror film

What's with the picture?

I thought it was only up my part of the country that offspring like that were encountered!

Shortso79

Watched "Watership Down" yesterday

It's still scares me.....

tbrick18

Quote from: The Corporal on October 27, 2008, 09:31:24 AM
Dog Soldiers was a great low budget horror, I also liked The Descent by the same director.

Absolutely love the Saw movies as well as the Alien films too. Anyone remember watching IT as a kid? Scary stuff!

Thought Dog Soldiers was rubbish tbh. The Descent was good as were the others you mentioned. And I remember IT....had nightmares for a month.

I thought the first Ring film was freaky....2nd one was poor...but the original Japanese Ring was terrifying.
Hostel was very good.
28 Days later and 28 Weeks Later.
More recently, I thought that 30 days of night was very good.

There's still nothing to top the original Omen films...or the Exorcist.
But my all time favourite scary film is The Shining......Jack at his best.

The Iceman

Horror movies have changed a lot in recent years - they are more gore fests these days.

Nightmare on Elm Street was a great film in its day
the Exorcist was real horror in my book

the Decent wasn't bad

Saw and the like do not interest me at all

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

lurganblue

SalemĀ“s Lot was pure manure lads. of course i watched the original a few years ago and it had definately aged badly. perhaps if i had watched it when i was a lot younger i would have a different view on it.

Horrors i enjoyed...
The Exorcist
The grudge (saw it in the cinema which may have made it appear better than it actually was)
The Shinning
IT
the first SAW but not the rest

full back

Seen a few of the Saw films, although cant remember which ones as I fell asleep during them as they were so sh1te
Mind you, I found Blair Witch Project a good show, probability because of the unknown in it & the possibility it could happen

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lurganblue

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 28, 2008, 09:02:37 PM
Ghost is my favourite.

ah but could that really happen? believable eh?  ;)  :P

full back

Ghost is my favourite.

Not exactly a horror film pog, more one to get your end away when you were a young fella ;)

BTW fcuk off lurganblue  :D , you know what I meant

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lurganblue on October 28, 2008, 09:08:12 PM
Ghost is my favourite.

ah but could that really happen? believable eh?  ;)  :P
It is! I know someone that happened to!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Treasurer

I don't mind blood and guts and gore but supernatural stuff gives me the creeps.

Like being on your own and getting that creepy feeling and then thinking about the young lad in "Sixth Sense" saying "you know when you get the feeling you're not alone........"  Arrrrghh!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Can't stand horror movies meself. They're just far too horrific for somebody of my nervous disposition. Saw near shot my nerves altogether. I'm always afraid of screaming in fear in the cinema as well. That has me as badly on edge as the film does.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead