ulster v munster

Started by Abble, October 24, 2008, 02:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abble

can someone find out for me any rugby betting for ulster -v- munster tomorrow night at fortress ravenhill ?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

What sort of a team will Ulster have out ?

Any word on the line up for Munster ?

FermPundit

Ulster v Munster (Sat)

Rory Best and Stephen Ferris have recovered from injury to take their place in the Ulster team to face Munster at Ravenhill on Saturday night.

Best was left out of the original squad for the game but has been passed fit while Ferris has overcome a rib injury.

Ed O'Donoghue starts ahead of Carlo del Fava in the second row with the Italian included on the replacements' bench.

Mick O'Driscoll leads a Munster side that shows several changes from the team which defeated Sale Sharks.

Matt McCullough drops out of the Ulster 22 but Thomas Anderson is on the bench, as is winger Mark McCrea.

Flanker Ferris missed last Saturday's Heineken Cup defeat to Harlequins.

Ulster are bottom of the Magners League having won just one match from their five fixtures while Munster are top with a 100% record.

Matt Williams, the Ulster coach, said he was not worried about taking on the might of Munster.

"I think we are ready to face the European champions having just played two very good European teams in Stade Francais and Harlequins," he said.

"As a group, we are where we are. We should have had couple more wins under our belts.

"However, we have to be patient. They are a great bunch of players to coach and the results will come.

"No-one likes losing and it has been difficult for the players."

Meanwhile Munster coach Tony McGahan said there was "no more formidable place to go than Ravenhill".

"Ulster are a tough, robust side but we have full confidence in our squad, in their ability to put their best foot forward to defend the good form we've shown up to now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ulster: B Cunningham; T Nagusa, D Cave, P Wallace, A Trimble; N O'Connor, C Willis; J Fitzpatrick, R Best (c), BJ Botha; E O'Donoghue, R Caldwell; S Ferris, D Pollock, R Diack.
Replacements: N Brady, T Court, C del Fava, T Anderson, I Boss, I Humphreys, M McCrea.

Munster: D Hurley; A Horgan, B Murphy, L Mafi, I Dowling; P Warwick, P Stringer; F Pucciariello, D Fogarty, T Buckley; M O'Driscoll (c), D Ryan; A Quinlan, J O'Sullivan, J Melck.
Replacements: J Flannery, D Hurley, M Melbourne, J Coughlan, M Prendergast, J Manning, K Lewis.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Lecale2

Munster Reserves to win by 6.

Quote from: Abble on October 24, 2008, 02:04:29 PM
at fortress ravenhill ?

Irony at it's best!  :D