girlfriend - help

Started by youngfella, October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 23, 2008, 01:58:20 PM

At last, some sound advice! Youngfella, pay attention.  Good man Rossie
[/quote]
Here that was my advice Britney!! Well kind of!!

Get her on the back foot. The only way. Have her asking the questions!!

[/quote]

Good guess, but it's actually Jessica Simpson.
In your Endo!

passedit

A wise old uncle told me long ago, 'take a good forenoon because it'll be a long afternoon'. Having followed his instructions to the letter I now pass this knowledge to you grasshopper. Use it wisely.

ps you're so dumped it doesnt matter what you do, try and keep your dignity.   :)
Don't Panic

under the bar

Tell her you want at least 7 kids and want to start straight away.

tbrick18

I'd hedge my bets....dont break up with her, just plod on...maybe getting the odd wee romantic liason between the sheets squeezed in.
In the meantime, go out a couple of nights a week with your uni mates (tell her its lads only...or your studying in the library) and still play the field.
This will cover all angles....
1) if she wants to break up, she dumps you but you get to tell her you've been shaggin the country anyway with the result of a clean break and you havent wasted any time gettin back in the saddle
2) if she doesnt want to break up...class...your able to play at home and away, win win!
3) you might find out that you want to break up becuase the auld one night flings are a lot less hassle and much more fun

All 3 of these options ensure you get the maximum amount of action for as long as possible.

full back

Fcuk, there are some experts on this board :D

This thread is getting as popular as the Tyrone/Armagh championship of '09

rossie mad

Actually im dr phil well in appearance anyway ;)

illdecide

You just don't know how lucky you are. I can't tell you what to do as i've never been in that situation but your at Uni with loads of single girls looking a hoking so what are you worried about. I suppose Downgirl will be on now accusing me of always talking about sex...

P.S. i would like to hear a few responses from some of our female posters just to see the difference in the thinking... :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Down Gael

Take her up the Oxo Tower, then give her the road.

full back

Quote from: Down Gael on October 23, 2008, 02:23:54 PM
Take her up the, then give her the road.

:D :D
At first glance I thought Down Girl wrote that, rather than Down Gael :D

Down Gael

Down Girl  ::) You wouldnt ride her into battle. Anyway isnt she shagging her new flatmate  :D

The Gs Man

Quote from: leenie on October 23, 2008, 02:29:03 PM
firstly...... i'd ignore some of the advise given by some postesr...... using the thread to highlight how "macho" they are....

i noticed that u said you were closer to here than anyone but you didn't say you loved her... if this is the case after 2 years then maybe she isn't the one for you.
personally i think she may be "testing the waters" to see where you're at in the relationship.
also she was probably embarrassed that you were anti-social... after all  these are her friends and she wouldn't like if they didn't like the person she had chosen to be with... friends are very important....
as well if you decide that this is it and that you should break-up make sure to tell how important she was to you and that you felt close to her!
and my last bit of advice== going out and having the craic is all well and good but the "rebound" can also lead to more trouble... i'd enjoy yourself but do it wisely.... 

good luck anyway

Spoilsport!!!   :D
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

I could do with a level headed woman in my life leenie ;)
Testing Accessibility

Down Gael

By the sound of it Ziggy you could do with a woman in your life.

Yes I Would

Quote from: ziggysego on October 23, 2008, 02:43:18 PM
I could do with a level headed woman in my life leenie ;)

Come on Ziggy, we all know there is no such thing

ziggysego

You're not wrong Down Gael ;D Any female posters out there fancy taking a chance on wee Ziggy?
Testing Accessibility