A shot in the dark.

Started by maggie, October 22, 2008, 09:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Ok so im trying with no avail to get 2 Kings of Leon tickets-either belfast or london gig.
I am bidding flat to the mat on ebay but the latest pair went for £500 so im not holding up much hope...
Any bright sparks know any dodgy dealers they could put me in touch with or should i give it up?

Maroon Heaven

Quote from: maggie on October 22, 2008, 09:14:02 PM
Ok so im trying with no avail to get 2 Kings of Leon tickets-either belfast or london gig.
I am bidding flat to the mat on ebay but the latest pair went for £500 so im not holding up much hope...
Any bright sparks know any dodgy dealers they could put me in touch with or should i give it up?

Check out gumtree every once in a while and be quick

mylestheslasher

Maggie - could be your lucky day. Check this out....

http://www.play.com/Tickets/TicketsEvent/4-/6227309/Kings-Of-Leon/Product.html

I've used play.com for cds and dvds in the past and have found  them very good. I didn't know they did this until I got a email from them this morning.

under the bar

Although inflated, thats still a reasonable price.   I'd pay £100 for AC/DC but not £200.

thejuice

:-\ I wouldnt pay over the odds to go see anyone. I dont think theres a band good enough on earth that I'd pay £200 quid to see.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

under the bar

I'd pay £200 to see the original Led Zeppelin line up, backed by the Jimi Hendrix & the Doors.

maggie

Thanx for that Myles-MUCH apprecited  ;)