emotionally retarded........madge on guy.....HARSH!

Started by leenie, October 18, 2008, 11:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I believe he called it "mouth love" - but yeah, that's the one.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 19, 2008, 09:36:03 AM
This is the classic from Twink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DINu35v3eMU

lol
obviously i knew this had happened but never heard it b4............

that twink has a wild tongue in her head.............. soap and water required! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

under the bar

QuoteI was told in a nightclub by a girl to go home. She said I was making everyone embarrassed and people like me shouldn't be allowed out. Apparently I should have been ashamed of myself.

Yes Zig but did you have your trousers down and one hand up her skirt at the time?   ;)

Puckoon

Jesus wept you'll be saying penance from now until Christmas for such a scurrilous accusation.

ziggysego

Quote from: under the bar on October 23, 2008, 09:35:27 AM
QuoteI was told in a nightclub by a girl to go home. She said I was making everyone embarrassed and people like me shouldn't be allowed out. Apparently I should have been ashamed of myself.

Yes Zig but did you have your trousers down and one hand up her skirt at the time?   ;)

No!
Testing Accessibility

behind the wire

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 19, 2008, 01:01:55 AM
Quote from: leenie on October 19, 2008, 12:39:19 AM
Quote from: maggie on October 19, 2008, 12:34:44 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 19, 2008, 12:26:27 AM
I hear Monaghan's the place to be ;)

What's the women like there maggie?

I tend to stick with the men- you cant beat the checked shirt brigade!!!

As for being friends with ex-not really possible, IMO. 
You always hope you will meet them when u are looking your best/have some hottie on your arm.

aye maggie but when it's the other way about its not so nice........... thats when u hit the bar, hit the shots and all the effort you put into gettin ready goes straight out the window

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ME!!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ME[/b][/u]

Looks like a yellow drink bag there and I think I recognise those polysterine food containers from the insititution that was temps!

Jaysus that radio clip's some craic altogether. Ya can tell a lot by the fact that the first question she asked was how much the ring cost?! Thon fella had a lucky escape!

im near sure that pic is from outside the coach in banbridge.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

magpie seanie

Madonna calling someone emotionally retarded is a really funny one.

leenie

Quote from: behind the wire on October 23, 2008, 09:58:48 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 19, 2008, 01:01:55 AM
Quote from: leenie on October 19, 2008, 12:39:19 AM
Quote from: maggie on October 19, 2008, 12:34:44 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 19, 2008, 12:26:27 AM
I hear Monaghan's the place to be ;)

What's the women like there maggie?

I tend to stick with the men- you cant beat the checked shirt brigade!!!

As for being friends with ex-not really possible, IMO. 
You always hope you will meet them when u are looking your best/have some hottie on your arm.

aye maggie but when it's the other way about its not so nice........... thats when u hit the bar, hit the shots and all the effort you put into gettin ready goes straight out the window

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ME!!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ME[/b][/u]

Looks like a yellow drink bag there and I think I recognise those polysterine food containers from the insititution that was temps!

Jaysus that radio clip's some craic altogether. Ya can tell a lot by the fact that the first question she asked was how much the ring cost?! Thon fella had a lucky escape!

im near sure that pic is from outside the coach in banbridge.

its from google images

ziggysego

Actually leenie, I think you'll find it's from the Daily Mail. You just sourced it from Google Images  :P
Testing Accessibility

thewingedlady

Know a fella who was on the pull in Coppers one night. He was chatting up this bird and decided to cut to the chase and said "Are we heading back to mine then or what?" She said no, and he asked why not. She replied "You haven't got enough eyebrows." The poor chap has the worst monobrow ever. Harsh!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ziggysego on October 18, 2008, 11:57:37 PM
I was told in a nightclub by a girl to go home. She said I was making everyone embarrassed and people like me shouldn't be allowed out. Apparently I should have been ashamed of myself.
you must have been wearing your Tyrone jersey !

naw only joking, she deserved a mouthful the cnut!
(harsh words or a fist - or both)

leenie

Quote from: thewingedlady on October 24, 2008, 01:22:04 AM
Know a fella who was on the pull in Coppers one night. He was chatting up this bird and decided to cut to the chase and said "Are we heading back to mine then or what?" She said no, and he asked why not. She replied "You haven't got enough eyebrows." The poor chap has the worst monobrow ever. Harsh!

lol