drinks that make you vom

Started by maggie, October 12, 2008, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

Quote from: kumquat on October 13, 2008, 01:34:51 PM
Green Charteuse

Poison!!!

THat stuff is fecking mingin, I had about 6 shots on my 18th, All of them a fight to get down but you dont wanta lose face. About ten seconds after the last one, I redecorated the front room of the bar i was in. The barman got me out the back were the vomitin continued...  :-X

I cant touch many sprits, allow i find whiskey, rum and brandy to wrost, minging stuff dunno how anyone can get the taste of it.

Kumquat name has reminded me of my hol's in corfu were me and the bird, tried to drunk corfu out of ouzo :-X and Kumquat  ;D

How the feck did you manage that many shots of aftershock or were you seeing double  :D? that must a being a full bottles worth impressive
Pull hard and early

The Iceman

most shots these days

tequila i can't even smell without wretching

i love a hot whiskey but if i have any straight up i am going to have a killer Hang Over the next day or throw up that night

Cider  - even smelling that too could make me sick
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

kumquat

Quote from: Puckoon on October 13, 2008, 02:35:23 PM
Green Charteuse

Poison!!!

Shit, id forgotten about that one. complete with heart palpitations for3 days.

it burns you from the moment you drink it, pepper taste, revolting it shouldn't be allowed. Also other drink that should be banned:

- Bacardi 151, ABV 75.5% (it actually says on the label "keep away from naked flame")

- Tequila with hallucinogenic worms in it

- Rumplminze

- Peach Concorde

Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

youngfella

Quote from: kumquat on October 13, 2008, 03:10:09 PM
Green Charteuse

Poison!!!

- Bacardi 151, ABV 75.5% (it actually says on the label "keep away from naked flame")

75.5 christ thats strong, have you ever tried it ?
Pull hard and early

winsamsoon

Can drink most things but i have to say harp gives me a buster of a headache the next day. Hence i call pint bottles of it skull busters.

Also got a cocktail one time in Prague called a mojito There were leaves and everything in the bollox . The leaves actually smelt like nettles. I would drink it but my mate who has the stomach of an ox drank it. We went back to the appartments only to find him stretched out on the sofa and he was green. I opened the bathroom door to go for a piss and there it was as large as life the contents of his stomach in the sink. He never moved from bed the whole next day. :D :D still remind him of it.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Puckoon

A mojito is only bacardi mixed with mint leaves and sugar. ???

rosnarun

Quote from: full back on October 13, 2008, 08:47:56 AM
Baileys - rough stuff. always brings a bit of a retch

Got 18 shots on my 18th, got to about 12 & remember feck all else
Dont know how many I finished on :-\
my uncle drank 40 pints on his 40th birthday. but then again he did it the day before as well . frightful alcoholic . he wont be repeating it on his 50th.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Puckoon on October 13, 2008, 03:42:10 PM
A mojito is only bacardi mixed with mint leaves and sugar. ???

And probably the only "cocktail" I'd consider drinking...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: downgirl on October 13, 2008, 12:36:46 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 12, 2008, 09:26:11 PM
Sambuca's a tough one right enough. Worst I ever felt was after 19 aftershocks in the parlour one night in 1st year. They were a £1 a shot and being 18 and foolish I made an awful glutton of meself. Fairly felt awful the next day.

Still a record amongst anyone I know though  :D

Yea you should maybe check with the guinness book of records on that one tacadoir!!  That is such good value though they seem to have much better promotions on up home for the students than down here, there's one place in Cork last year that was doing €2 vodkas but then they stopped it I dunno why...a load of places seem to be doing €3 vodkas now.

Not sure its something I should be proud of though. Actually f*** it, I'm immensely proud of it. Sadly the days of £1 drink offers are long gone I think. Skye used to do £1 a drink as well when we were freshers. £5 in (£7 I think by second year) so you felt you had to drink plenty to get your money's worth!

Friend of mine once drank 21 chocpops in a night in Skye but I still think my 19 aftershocks is more impressive/ stupid.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

nifan

Im more surprised/impressed that people can keep track of the fact they have had 19 shots in a session, or why they bothered counting even,

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: nifan on October 13, 2008, 04:45:52 PM
Im more surprised/impressed that people can keep track of the fact they have had 19 shots in a session, or why they bothered counting even,

Well obviously we were trying to see how many I could do without keeling over......

I don't pretend its the smartest idea I've ever had............
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

maddog

Quote from: rosnarun on October 13, 2008, 04:03:55 PM
Quote from: full back on October 13, 2008, 08:47:56 AM
Baileys - rough stuff. always brings a bit of a retch

Got 18 shots on my 18th, got to about 12 & remember feck all else
Dont know how many I finished on :-\
my uncle drank 40 pints on his 40th birthday. but then again he did it the day before as well . frightful alcoholic . he wont be repeating it on his 50th.

It really is shocking what some people can put away. Now i like my beer, and on a mad one could do probably 12-15 pints, but some of the characters ive encountered scare the shit out of me.
One guy i know walks 5 miles from his house to the local stopping at most of the pubs along the way (prob 5 or 6 pubs) then when he gets to the local he would easily kill a pint every 15 mins and would be there sometimes to 4am. The guy is in his 60s. He does this probably 4 days a week. The joys of retirement.
Another guy after drinking in the region of 25 pints was challenged to down a pint in one for a tenner bet. He downed it slapped it on the counter and asked the lad that challenged him did he want to do it again which he promptly did.
But how can someone physically drink 40 pints, id be on the floor half way through the attempt and maybe before it.

kumquat

Quote from: youngfella on October 13, 2008, 03:15:28 PM
Quote from: kumquat on October 13, 2008, 03:10:09 PM
Green Charteuse

Poison!!!

75.5 christ thats strong, have you ever tried it ?

tried it  few years ago youngfella, mates brother brought it back from travelling, (along with the tequila & worm). We tried it at a party, man it was rough. Its a good ingrediant for a Punch, gives it a good kick. The opening of the bottle has a wire gauze over it, presumbly so that u cant drop a match into it. Molotov Cocktail lol.
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Square Ball

Pernod and anything, but the worst has to be Malibu, had a horrendous experience with it many years ago.... It still haunts me  :-X
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid