drinks that make you vom

Started by maggie, October 12, 2008, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

f**k I love a drop of malibu, raw with a loada ice.... Makes me feel like im sitting in jamaica or something...

winsamsoon

correct nail. Lads i never said what was in the mojito. I have since ordered one of these cocktails at home but the Prague version was mighty different. I don't know what was in it but it smelt awful never mind the taste of it.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

charlie stubbs

southern buckfast can be hard to stomach!i find the boke normally happens more often after a few days on it with me no matter what i have been drinking.  member a couple years ago was the thursday of freshers week had been on it from sunday.  went to helens on ormeau road to get a sausage bap.  ate it alright boked 18 times from ormeau road to renshaws.  tried a beer in there didnt work out,took bout an hour to drink it so hadda go on triple vodkas!!

Our Nail Loney

Did you ring them through to put your sausage bap on for you charles??

Hope you weren't boking on the street

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 14, 2008, 07:17:17 PM
Did you ring them through to put your sausage bap on for you charles??

Hope you weren't boking on the street

didnt nail would rather go in personally and request my extra sausage ;)  wouldnt boke on the street either ::)

Puckoon

Pussies. Away back to your peach concorde. :D

maggie

fred the red

The Iceman

I remember going to Helens home bakery on the Ormeau road on a wednesday after Orpheus - your woman used to be frying the sausages (split up the middle long ways) on a pan with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth - quality stuff haha

don't like the southern buckfast myself

i had an awful puking session the first time i drank cold flow guinness with whiskey chasers

also remember an awful morning after eating two feeds from a chinese and drinking pernod and black  - one and only time i blacked out
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Catch the high ball

Any of you's boys every had an Irish Car Bomb, now that is sure to turn your stomch!
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

DirtyDozen12

Jagger Bombs would make me pukey there.  Hate red bull.  Cant drink red after shock any more either.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Canalman

Cidona........can't stand the taste.

Both red and white wine give me awful hangovers ............... now don't touch either.

lurganblue

im convinced that coca cola makes me boke when mixed with alcohol.  i cant stomach whiskey and coke, vodka and coke or even morgans and coke but i have no bother drinking them with a bit of white or something.... it coudnt be the alcohol now  ;)

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.