Pints on you Chris

Started by Donagh, October 09, 2008, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Another humiliation for that clown Orde, the man who thinks he's a shoo-in for the Met job ;D

Down Gael

Quote from: the green man on October 09, 2008, 02:43:12 PM
Nialls got very heavy!

I was thinking the same myself.
Good salary, company car, settled life. It happens to us all.

Orior

Quote from: red hander on October 09, 2008, 02:46:45 PM
Another humiliation for that clown Orde, the man who thinks he's a shoo-in for the Met job ;D

I cant believe I'm saying this, but i thought he does okay. What aspects of his job do ya reckon he could have improved on?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Orior on October 09, 2008, 04:41:39 PM

I cant believe I'm saying this, but i thought he does okay. What aspects of his job do ya reckon he could have improved on?

Could start by keeping his nose out of politics!
Tbc....

Down Gael

Malicious prosecutions, evidence tampering, policemen lying on oath, etc etc etc etc...........

Old Bill

QC Gordon Ker, prosecutor, has now been involved in two major accquittals within a year, one been the bank and the other case been the omagh case.  Think its time this man has to hang up the wig.

orangeman

Quote from: Old Bill on October 09, 2008, 05:18:04 PM
QC Gordon Ker, prosecutor, has now been involved in two major accquittals within a year, one been the bank and the other case been the omagh case.  Think its time this man has to hang up the wig.

Hardly his fault - everybody knoew Chris Ward had no case to answer but a job had to be seen to be done.

How much compensation will Chris Ward get ???????

I'd say he'll get about £26m !!!!  ;)

Old Bill

Quote from: orangeman on October 09, 2008, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: Old Bill on October 09, 2008, 05:18:04 PM

Hardly his fault - everybody knoew Chris Ward had no case to answer but a job had to be seen to be done.

How much compensation will Chris Ward get ???????
True, in the omagh case he had to sugar coat the polices inadequacy and here, he has been left adding 2 and 2 together and got 44.  He has done himself no favours in these cases.

I'd say he'll get about £26m !!!!  ;)

Rav67

PPS are a f**king joke.  Following on from th McCartney trial another massive waste of public money bringing a case with no chance of a conviction.  And they couldn't possibly all be so stupid that you could blame in on incomeptence, totally politically motivated.

Yes I Would

Absolute f**king farce and a complete waste of money.
With sweet fa for evidence these cases should not be brought anywhere near a courthouse.
Just further illustrates what a shower of incompetent politically motivated shits we have running the security and justice of this god for saken place.

ziggysego

Different name, same shit.
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Did anyone actually expect there to be any other case?  The reality is that there will never be another conviction of note arising out of anything from the troubles.  From the minute Ward went onto the Panorama show he siogned his guaranteed get out clause.  I have no doubt that he was not involved but lets face it this was orchestrated from the highest levels of the security forces and was never going to be anything other than a show case for the unionists.  When they were far enough into the whole movement away from the status quo that they could not turn back then the plug would be pulled. 

There was no "robbery", it was something which was allowed which caused distress and pain to a lot of people, chris Ward being the most unfortunate patsy of them all.

tyssam5

Quote from: Down Gael on October 09, 2008, 01:48:45 PM
Chris Wards solicitors speech in full. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/7661177.stm

I liked how he borrowed the term 'appalling vista' from the learned judge in the Birmingham Six case.

MW

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 09, 2008, 04:55:28 PM

Could start by keeping his nose out of politics!

He's nothing on the man who's just left the Met on that score...