8. HUB
9. CASSIDY

10. DOOHER
11. MCGUIGAN
12. PENROSE

13. MCCULLAGH (COMING OUT FIELD)
14. CAVANAGH
15. MUGSY

I'd say Tommy mc Guigan's a cert in the forward line and Red Sean a cert in defence ( FB line ) and Mc Ginley in MF. if Justin is fit he'll be playing as well.

longball

TOMMY POSSIBLY FOR MCCULLAGH
DONT THINK RED WILL START

IVE EDITED MY TEAM ALREADY  ::)
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

naka

Quote from: longball on May 05, 2009, 03:06:03 PM
POSSIBLE TEAM

1. DEVINE

2. QUINN
3. GORMLEY
4. CARLIN

5. HARTE
6. RICEY
7. JORDAN

8. MCGINLEY
9. CASSIDY

10. DOOHER
11. MCGUIGAN
12. PENROSE (JOE MCMAHON IF FIT)

13. MCCULLAGH (COMING OUT FIELD)
14. CAVANAGH
15. MUGSY
I`d be happy enough playing against this team

The GAA

naka

Quote from: The GAA on May 05, 2009, 03:26:07 PM

But will you get your place naka?
at 41 years old I dont think so, but hey I have plenty of experience ::)

Deal_Me_In

1. Devine

2. Ricey
3. Justin McMahon
4. Quinn

5. Harte
6. Gormley
7. Jordan

8. McGinley
9. Hub

10. Dooher
11. Cavanagh
12. Joe McMahon

13. Tommy McGuigan
14. Cassidy
15. Mulligan

I think Gormley will be named at 6 but will swap with Ricey to pick up McDonnell. Justy (if fit) will definately start and be tasked with marking Clarke. I don't think Brian McGuigan will start but will be used as a 2nd half sub (probably for Cassidy with Cavanagh moving to FF) Not sure McCullagh will get a starting place as Mulligan and Tommy offer more as ball winning scoring forwards but may need either him of Brian MCGuigan to start for their creativeness, not sure how to accomodate this, but i think Cassidy will start and be the main suprise on the Tyrone team come the 31st.

Tyrone Dreamer

Would be very suprised if Cassidy starts this one. Started off the season ok in midfield but struggled against Kerry at midfield (did well at full forward) and injuries have restricted his chances since. Would also be suprised if Sean O'Neill doesnt start in defence. Was good any time he played and very comfortable on the ball.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: AFS on May 05, 2009, 01:32:54 AM
The most obvious replacements for Charlie are either McKenna and Lavery. Even though Lavery has been poor this year, I don't think McKenna has really done a lot to put himself ahead in the pecking order. The other guys like O'Neill, Martin and Courtney won't come into the reckoning I don't think. Donaghy is a decent outside bet to be brought out, Tyrone aren't likely to play a big Kieran Donaghy-like FF so we could possibly get away with 3 corner backs in the FB line.

On another note, presuming it isn't just bullshit, if O'Neill doesn't make the game does this mean that McKeever is free to pick up Cavanagh? That tussle would be worth looking forward to.

Heard Toner started full back on Sunday? With Vernon out he'll have to play midfield against Tyrone though. I'd agree its between Lavery and McKenna but think its a pity Gareth O'Neill wasn't given a chance at all this year.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

fitzroyalty

Has McKenna even played much this year? Big blow Vernon out, lucky we are up against Tyrone who have their own midfield worries...A lottery who wins that battle! Asides from that I'd worry about our half-forwards against the Tyrone hb line  :-\

Aaron Boone

Kevin Hughes/Colm Holmes will be there for support.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 05, 2009, 10:40:23 PM
Quote from: AFS on May 05, 2009, 01:32:54 AM
The most obvious replacements for Charlie are either McKenna and Lavery. Even though Lavery has been poor this year, I don't think McKenna has really done a lot to put himself ahead in the pecking order. The other guys like O'Neill, Martin and Courtney won't come into the reckoning I don't think. Donaghy is a decent outside bet to be brought out, Tyrone aren't likely to play a big Kieran Donaghy-like FF so we could possibly get away with 3 corner backs in the FB line.

On another note, presuming it isn't just bullshit, if O'Neill doesn't make the game does this mean that McKeever is free to pick up Cavanagh? That tussle would be worth looking forward to.

Heard Toner started full back on Sunday? With Vernon out he'll have to play midfield against Tyrone though. I'd agree its between Lavery and McKenna but think its a pity Gareth O'Neill wasn't given a chance at all this year.
He certainly did.  I think he did extremely well there, if Charlie hadn't got his jaw broken on Sunday I would have said to keep Toner as full back, without Charlie though, I feel McDonnell has no option.  Paul Duffy played well too as did Rafferty.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The GAA

O'Neill would be my choice for partnering toner but as has been said, he hasn't played at all this year.