Tyrone v Armagh - Ulster Championship 2009

Started by Kerry Mike, October 08, 2008, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: pearseog on April 17, 2009, 11:02:27 AM
all of you will notice that the vast majority quitting the panel are forwards.

Who are the vast majority of forwards that are quitting?
Mc Keever & (dont know of anyone else)

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

full back

Apologies, was thinking of more established players

Mc Keever has plenty of miles on the clock, Toal hasnt established himself on the county team at all

pearseog

not the players who retired but the ones that quit
toal, shorty, mcdonnel from keady, apparently mckeever quit, and if the players that apparently quit yday are true then theres another to add to the list!

Onion Bag

Mc Keever has plenty of miles lef ton the clock, he is only 28/29, at least another 3 years left in him,

As for Toal  maybe thats why he left he has a grieviance with Peter Mc Donnell and his selections,  it is irrelevant wheather he is an established memeber of the squad or not
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

corn02

Quote from: pearseog on April 17, 2009, 11:02:27 AM
i heard from the most reliable of sources that the armagh squad gave peter mcdonell a vote of no confidence at training last week. this was initiated by the marty orourke and thats why he didn't play in cork. a lot of the issues seem to be about a particilar player in the squad. all of you will notice that the vast majority quitting the panel are forwards. il let you work out who these players have an issue with.

Total lies.

The GAA

pearseog

the scenic route

Pat spillane rumoured to have walked away from county football down in Kerry,

He said he has become worried about the amount of fist passing creeping into the game, although i think the straw that broke the camels back was when he was asked in training last week to move out from the forward line and sit in front of his own full back line as part of a blanket defence Pat quoted saying "He has become disillusioned with the negative direction gaelic football is moving in" rumours of him using the term "Puke football" unconfirmed at this stage
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

The GAA

Your claiming that all theseplayers have quit because they have an issue with one player - a forward - on the squad?

is it a playing or personal issue?

i don't believe a word of this

corn02

Quote from: pearseog on April 17, 2009, 11:43:10 AM
im 100% confident that its true.

Well you're 100% wrong.

Your reliable source isnothing short of a bullshitter.

You want truth, here it is.

Marty has been suffering from tendonitis in both achilles tendons since the start of the year. It got worse after the Meath game and that's why he missed Cork. He got an injection to try and play but wasn't able too, he also played on this year with the injury which can be commended.

People are losing the run of themselves on these threads lately.

A simple case of a man missing a match through injury and a poster like you makes scandolous claims.

pearseog

if you know marty so well then ask him yourself! like i said, believe it if you want

rage

Someone please PM me the two quitters, i'm racking my brains here trying to work out what the hell is goin on

corn02

Quote from: pearseog on April 17, 2009, 11:50:37 AM
if you know marty so well then ask him yourself! like i said, believe it if you want

Well all I am telling you is that your story is 100% fiction - and that is a fact, your source would need to gets his stories right because he is either a liar or is winding you up.

pearseog

like i said, he is obviously your club mate, ask him, then come back to me