Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

Quote from: ludermor on October 10, 2008, 10:52:05 AM
I have gone on the noticeboard when someone told me what was said and I have condemned it unreservedly.

Who would have told him what was posted? Who would have known his user name? This doesnt seem like a site that his mates would be reading.
It seems a bit farfetched that someone would hack into his account then half an hour later one of mates who happened to be reading the baord and happened to be reeading the thread spotted that his user name was used. He was very quick off the  mark!

Maybe it was bignifanatic?  ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Does anyone have his previous posts as some of theses were as equally unpalatable as the one he's getting done for, and he's admitted to posting these ones!
Tbc....

orangeman

Quote from: red hander on October 10, 2008, 11:05:55 AM
If his comments weren't bad enough, the fact he's bringing his wife into it (IN quotes) to elicit some sort of sympathy shows him up to be a particualrly pathetic arsehole

Did your man Berry not wheel out his wife as well around the time he had booked a "massage" ??.  ;)

red hander

Quote from: orangeman on October 10, 2008, 11:38:23 AM
Quote from: red hander on October 10, 2008, 11:05:55 AM
If his comments weren't bad enough, the fact he's bringing his wife into it (IN quotes) to elicit some sort of sympathy shows him up to be a particualrly pathetic arsehole

Did your man Berry not wheel out his wife as well around the time he had booked a "massage" ??.  ;)

Must be a unionist thing ;)

Orior

I would have bet my mortguage that the bard was a hoax. Glad i didn't.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

It's all a plot by GDA to divert from the Special Branch slur ;D

At a minimum it demonstrates that Neil is in close company with some deranged people.
What other stuff did Neil (the real Bard) post?
Anybody got it on record?

How did it all get to the papers?

Donagh

I seem to remember he was in agreement with that Rangers song about pedophile priests and something about the Famine being over so the Irish should go home (presumably from Scotland). That was an ironic one  :-\

Zapatista

Quote from: Minder on October 10, 2008, 10:09:46 AM
I agree with SS2, whoever alerted the IN on this will probably make us all regret his actions. Was there any need for the board to "go public", surely an "internet forum" would have been wiser than actually naming the baord. Some on here are obsessed with the board achieving publicity/notoriety. We should have had a laugh at his expense and forgot about it as he would have retreated back into the shadows.

I'd say he went himself or at least the UUP press office went to the IN with it.

orangeman

The stroy I heard was that he went to the UUP to sort a stroy out before it came out in the press. So they were ready when the journalisits came knocking on their keyboards.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on October 10, 2008, 11:50:23 AM
It's all a plot by GDA to divert from the Special Branch slur ;D

Lies all lies I tell you, now where's me notebook!  ;)
Tbc....

saffron sam2

Here are some that were posted by the bard of dunclug. Which bard I don't know.

1. In relation to the famine song.

As far as Im (sic) concerned the song states a very simple question the famine is over go back to your own country? (sic, that's a statement bard, not a question)

What is wrong with that?

2. In the our hero's (sic) thread

Good to see nationalists and republicans showing their true colours need i (sic) say that far to (sic) many catholics (sic) were more than willing to support a terrorist group who killed their unionist neighbours so get off the f**king highground so less crap about illegal wars

Someone appears to have stolen his idenity and his punctuation.

3. Something about the uppity Fenians

Allowing priests to sexually abuse children
Stoning buses filled with Protestants coming back from the Boys (sic) and Girls (sic) Model school (sic)
Attacking kids who wear Northern ireland (sic) tops
Voting for a party in the midst of the troubles who were butchering their neighbours.
Jumping on a kids (sic) head in Ardonye (sic)
And you have the cheek to come on hear (sic) and say catholics (sic) are whiter than white yeah

4. In the why isn't the bbc showing the AI quarter-finals thread (although, I am of the opinion this is quite humourous)

Just watch it on rte (sic) you moaning bastids. (sic)

The saddest thing about the whole escapade is that he feels the need to create an email address like the one he had. That's why I thought it was a piss take. I remember a neighbour once getting elected as a councillor for the SDLP (I have a long memory) and one of his first acts was to order a stamp bearing the legend F****** M******* DC. He then proceeded to stamp every book he owned. He had to get the Tippex out at the next election.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

orangeman

Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 10, 2008, 12:17:36 PM
Here are some that were posted by the bard of dunclug. Which bard I don't know.

1. In relation to the famine song.

As far as Im (sic) concerned the song states a very simple question the famine is over go back to your own country? (sic, that's a statement bard, not a question)

What is wrong with that?

2. In the our hero's (sic) thread

Good to see nationalists and republicans showing their true colours need i (sic) say that far to (sic) many catholics (sic) were more than willing to support a terrorist group who killed their unionist neighbours so get off the f**king highground so less crap about illegal wars

Someone appears to have stolen his idenity and his punctuation.

3. Something about the uppity Fenians

Allowing priests to sexually abuse children
Stoning buses filled with Protestants coming back from the Boys (sic) and Girls (sic) Model school (sic)
Attacking kids who wear Northern ireland (sic) tops
Voting for a party in the midst of the troubles who were butchering their neighbours.
Jumping on a kids (sic) head in Ardonye (sic)
And you have the cheek to come on hear (sic) and say catholics (sic) are whiter than white yeah

4. In the why isn't the bbc showing the AI quarter-finals thread (although, I am of the opinion this is quite humourous)

Just watch it on rte (sic) you moaning bastids. (sic)

The saddest thing about the whole escapade is that he feels the need to create an email address like the one he had. That's why I thought it was a piss take. I remember a neighbour once getting elected as a councillor for the SDLP (I have a long memory) and one of his first acts was to order a stamp bearing the legend F****** M******* DC. He then proceeded to stamp every book he owned. He had to get the Tippex out at the next election.

There were no computers round at that time !!!!

his holiness nb

The guy was asked at the time which posts he actually did post under the username, he hasnt admitted to any of them.

So we have 3 possibilities.

1 - someone has been sneaking onto his computer every time he turns his back (apparantly he always forgets to log off) and posting these comments over the few weeks / months.

2 - he DID post the previous ones, but cant admit it, as admitting to those posts wont cover him in glory, and would strongly suggest it was him to make the death comments due to the similar tone.

Or 3 - he went to the hassle of registering and never posted on the site, which makes no sense.

I hope someone keeps the papers informed of these facts!
Ask me holy bollix

full back

Did Neil say he had been on the board posting before but forgot to log off?
I dont think he said he didnt post any previous posts, did he?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on October 10, 2008, 01:36:36 PM
Did Neil say he had been on the board posting before but forgot to log off?
I dont think he said he didnt post any previous posts, did he?
That's correct.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?