Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

I would say the hard-liners will be delighted that Neil is taking the fight to them 'terrorists in the GAA' , but any right thinking voter will wonder what the fcuk he is doing spending his time reading a GAA board while he is supposed to be at work.

Wonder do the 2 Gerry's, Martin & the lads spend their day reading the owc board??

orangeman

Quote from: full back on October 09, 2008, 08:23:11 AM
I would say the hard-liners will be delighted that Neil is taking the fight to them 'terrorists in the GAA' , but any right thinking voter will wonder what the fcuk he is doing spending his time reading a GAA board while he is supposed to be at work.

Wonder do the 2 Gerry's, Martin & the lads spend their day reading the owc board??
[/b]

Would anything really surprise you now about Northern Irish politics / politicians ???

The Watcher Pat

Any public apologies in the papers today lads ?..Havent had a chance to look yet....

I'm still deeply traumatised by the whole episode......
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

orangeman

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 09, 2008, 09:07:07 AM
Any public apologies in the papers today lads ?..Havent had a chance to look yet....

I'm still deeply traumatised by the whole episode......

Nothing yet......... but as I said I couldn't sleep last night and am going to see my GP later in the morning to get something prescribed to help me deal with the trauma of yesterday. The solicitor's office is right next door to the GPs and I might just call in there as well.

full back

So Neil, tell us, did any members of the media contact you last night or this morning?

fred the red

how is this poster not banned after this incident??

orangeman

Quote from: fred the red on October 09, 2008, 09:16:40 AM
how is this poster not banned after this incident??

You can't get banned for revealing your inner most thoughts and what you sincerely believe in, can you ??

Gaaboardmod3

The bard is banned. Whether or not he is who he might seem is another matter. Having said that, any communications, or PMs, to that username would have ended up in the email address specified, so if he isn't, it may cause the person in question to come on here and take a look at what's going on. I'm therefore clipping those posts, rather than deleting them entirely, just to be on the safe side.

I have my doubts. Surely an elected representative can spell 'Condemn' rather than 'condem' (sic).

pintsofguinness

Oh he is who he says.  The UUP press office isn't that smart either.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

orangeman

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on October 09, 2008, 10:25:57 AM
The bard is banned. Whether or not he is who he might seem is another matter. Having said that, any communications, or PMs, to that username would have ended up in the email address specified, so if he isn't, it may cause the person in question to come on here and take a look at what's going on. I'm therefore clipping those posts, rather than deleting them entirely, just to be on the safe side.

I have my doubts. Surely an elected representative can spell 'Condemn' rather than 'condem' (sic).

Now now Mod !!! Surely you should understand that some of them aren't their for their intellect - just their extreme views !!

full back

Why dont you call him & ask him Mod?
Would make for a good conversation

If it was Mc Afee you would do it for him ;)  :D

orangeman

This thread is no down to 7 pages - it was 7 this morning !

red hander

Quote from: full back on October 09, 2008, 09:13:48 AM
So Neil, tell us, did any members of the media contact you last night or this morning?

Heard it through the grapevine that there could well be something in tomorrow's Belfast Telegraph ... we shall see

TORGAEL

I see this is front page news in the Irish News today.

Zapatista