Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred the red

Hes probably a DUP man happy to get a UUP man in a bit of bother!  :P

mylestheslasher

I would not be surprised if the comment was posted by this guy. At the end of the day anyone who supports the war in Iraq also supports the bombing of a baghdad market place at lunch time as a suspected "terrorist" may have been present. Scores of people (men, women and children) were blasted to bits. The victims are then called colletal damage by the war apologosts. Maybe board members are also potenial collateral damage to the bard

nifan

if you are a UUP counciller who is a member on a GAA board and you don't log out you are at the very least an idiot.

the green man

full back

Has anyone contacted the local newspapers or radio yet?

The Iceman

I think you should speak to the Mods before doing this.

Mods?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Donagh

He knows how to make his presence invisible so he's not the techy dumbass he's making himself out to be.

the green man

Quote from: full back on October 08, 2008, 04:47:37 PM
Has anyone contacted the local newspapers or radio yet?

No need. There's a fair few people who read this board. Word'll soon spread.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Iceman on October 08, 2008, 04:49:50 PM

Mods?
That's what I was thinking, because we can't go accusing him of these comments because he can deny it and the board will be in trouble however can't we contact the papers or radio and advise them to look at this thread?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

red hander

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 08, 2008, 04:53:03 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on October 08, 2008, 04:49:50 PM

Mods?
That's what I was thinking, because we can't go accusing him of these comments because he can deny it and the board will be in trouble however can't we contact the papers or radio and advise them to look at this thread?

I think you'll be reading about it in the papers tomorrow, PoG, rest assured ;)

his holiness nb

Seriously, this guy is a public representative and has been clearly caught out. He has posted several comments on different days to suggest its him that made the comment. And even if he didnt post that ONE, his other posts must be of interest to the voting public in his area.

He hasnt even told us which posts he actually did send.

One reason, he didnt realise the e-mail address was on public view and has caught himself out big time.

For god sake, someone up north copy the text of this thread quickly before mods delete it and get it to the local radio and papers!!!

Its our responsibility to show the public his true intentions and not be involved in a cover up.
Ask me holy bollix

Donagh

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 08, 2008, 04:56:26 PM
Seriously, this guy is a public representative and has been clearly caught out. He has posted several comments on different days to suggest its him that made the comment. And even if he didnt post that ONE, his other posts must be of interest to the voting public in his area.

Yup, the area he's is from he'll get twice the number of votes next time out.

red hander

Quote from: Donagh on October 08, 2008, 04:59:06 PM

Yeah, but he'll probably be standing as an Indepenent Donagh

his holiness nb

I've the entire text of the thread up till this point copied and pasted.

Just in case  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

stew

Quote from: red hander on October 08, 2008, 05:00:20 PM
Quote from: Donagh on October 08, 2008, 04:59:06 PM

Yeah, but he'll probably be standing as an Indepenent Donagh

Would youse all quit, it is just the boul shaney oneill messing about again. :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.