Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

Quote from: bignifanatic on October 12, 2008, 04:44:19 PM
AI will also say that there was PROVOcation here and that said person or persons reacted to that PROVOcation.

That is a worse line than any of our self-styled bard's. With friends like you taking up his case, Cllr Armstrong certainly doesn't need enemies.

Now, when you do get home from Chicago and when you do call round to Cllr. Armstrong's for a jolly chin wag, here's a DVD the two of you could watch.

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

full back

Quote from: MW on October 12, 2008, 10:57:27 PM
Fairly mind-boggling it is too having read it, and if it was indeed Cllr Armstrong who made these reprehensible remarks he should resign his council seat and be disciplined by his party.

If you are talking about all of the Bard's posts then fair play to you MW

Minder

Quote from: Minder on October 12, 2008, 09:23:05 PM
Just saw this on official Antrim website guestbook......

Name : Full Of ???         11 October 2008

Just to let Doctor........

Reply :You might well get away with posting this type of crap on another webiste that allows this sort of nonsense, but it wont happen here. This sort of vile and filthy abuse is not tolerated on this site or any other forum that exerts even a modicum of control over what is posted. Contemptible, anonymous lunatics like you are the cause of serious personal abuse and unacceptable pressures on players, coaches and managers. Their family lives have been affected by some of the comments posted on "GAABoard" and the County Chairman called for this website to be shut down in his speech to convention last year. We are certain that if you were prepared to identify yourself, he would gladly let you know exactly the harm that has been done to individuals and families as result of comments posted on this wewbsite. Undoubtedly a coward like you won't do that!

This post and reply have now been removed from the guestbook...........mysterious
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Quote from: Minder on October 13, 2008, 10:27:52 AM
Quote from: Minder on October 12, 2008, 09:23:05 PM
Just saw this on official Antrim website guestbook......

Name : Full Of ???         11 October 2008

Just to let Doctor........

Reply :You might well get away with posting this type of crap on another webiste that allows this sort of nonsense, but it wont happen here. This sort of vile and filthy abuse is not tolerated on this site or any other forum that exerts even a modicum of control over what is posted. Contemptible, anonymous lunatics like you are the cause of serious personal abuse and unacceptable pressures on players, coaches and managers. Their family lives have been affected by some of the comments posted on "GAABoard" and the County Chairman called for this website to be shut down in his speech to convention last year. We are certain that if you were prepared to identify yourself, he would gladly let you know exactly the harm that has been done to individuals and families as result of comments posted on this wewbsite. Undoubtedly a coward like you won't do that!

This post and reply have now been removed from the guestbook...........mysterious

What's going on here ????????

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: ONeill on October 12, 2008, 08:53:08 PM
Hard to know HS - a bit of initial confusion I suppose.

I remember smashing the wife's favourite plate one morning. I could hear her coming down the stairs and in sheer panic I set myself on fire on purpose to deflect attention.

Did you do thr Stop, drop and roll?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

An Fear Rua

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 12, 2008, 05:50:02 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 12, 2008, 05:46:57 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 12, 2008, 05:43:12 PM
QuoteCan't see how the board could be implicated though i assume there are posts which I didn't see where the bard true identity is "outed". Can't think how you could sue for this. Possible breach of privacy but I think its very unlikely.
The Bard had the email address "cllrneillarmstrong@hotmail.com" for public viewing on his profile   :D  Can't see a legal case there.

Right enough. And he's since admitted that is his email address hasn't he?

Well an fear rua put up something from some website that lists it as a contact address.
  He's never denied it wasn't him making the other comments. 

http://www.ballymena.gov.uk/infocus/Ballymena%20In%20Focus%20Winter%2005.pdf
Its Grim up North

his holiness nb

I can only presume from the deathly silence on here and in the media that the councillor does not deny posting the famine or paedophelia comments on here, just the death ones??

Surely he can clarify this??

The silence is deafening.

We wont let this go Neill.

This thread has definately got the attention of the OWC too, I see blast from the past Roger is back.

Welcome back!!!

Ask me holy bollix

full back

It's a f**king joke
As I said before, if it was the SDLP or SF there would be f**king uproar
Some things never change - eh  :-\

Roger

"This thread has definately got the attention of the OWC too, I see blast from the past Roger is back."

:D

I usually check in on this board from time to time. Don't post though. I was only on to post about a tits and a pussy.  Couldn't resist.

Thanks for the welcome mind.

The Iceman

someone logged into my email and emailed all the posts to Citybeat
Citybeat called him up for comment but he didn't want it to be on the radio and his solicitor would be in touch if any comments were used
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

orangeman

Silence is golden as far as Neill is concerned !  ;)

his holiness nb

Quote from: Roger on October 13, 2008, 02:06:58 PM
I was only on to post about a tits and a pussy 

Gotta admit, it was a hard one to resist!
Ask me holy bollix

saffron sam2

I note that Mr Armstrong spells his first name with a double l, as in Neill, rather than the more usual Neil.

Second page lads, ffs.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

his holiness nb

It was spelled with 2 LLs on both the e-mail address on here, and the one on the website.

They havent changed it since have they?
Ask me holy bollix

SuperMac

Quote from: red hander on October 12, 2008, 05:44:22 PM
Quote from: bignifanatic on October 11, 2008, 07:50:38 PM
Quote from: red hander on October 11, 2008, 11:39:29 AM
The boul Neil is not answering his landline or mobile phones.  I thought he said he was willing to speak to anyone from the board offended by that disgusting comment he didn't post ???

Thats funny, I am having lunch overlooking the skyline in Chicago, I picked up my phone  and called Neil, lo and behold he answered the call.

For my part, I think a lot of you are very quick to denounce this man for carrying on in this site, you all do it all the time but since he is a protestant he feels that you are hanging him out to dry.

I am away to watch our boys get three valuable world cup points but in the meantime. LEAVE NEIL ALONE!!!!!!

That's funny, in a previous post you boasted he was a big pal of yours, so it's no stretch to suggest he's got your number on his mobile and when you rang your name flashed up, so he knew it wasn't an uppity Fenian like myself who he invited to call him to discuss the disgraceful comment(s) he didn't post and is now refusing to discuss ... Chicago?  That's where the gangsters came from, isn't it?  BTW, Congrats to the mighty Slovenia who 'killed' the statelet, the last 10 minutes of that game ... as the boul Neil would say ... gave me great pleasure indeed

" Congrats to the mighty Slovenia who 'killed' the statelet, the last 10 minutes of that game "  ;D ;D ;D