Does anyone know who McAfee was?

Started by Fuzzman, October 03, 2008, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

I was wondering where did our aul friend McAfee disappear to as I hadn't heard any of his shit stirring driffle for a while

So I found this as his last post
Interesting indeed and no doubt he's back on as a newbie or an oldie userid from yester year

Here's his last post?
Does anyone know where's he from and has he crawled back into his hole again after the AI final?

this board is now being told what to do by some one from the owc website.

after looking at the owc web site today i ask what interest do they have in gaa?

the answer is to destroy it.

what interest does this other mc afee at owc have in gaa?does he even exist?

Gaaboardmod3 abused his power in the past to ban me for one week when i should have just been warned.

i got a message today from gaaboardmod3 telling me to change my name because someone on the owc website also has that name and that my name on this board would be deleted at 3 pm.

not only do they want to hurt tony fearon but do they want to control this gaa board as well or is a mod abusing his power because he doesnt like me?

the gaa is the great thing about being irish.its stood strong over a century of british oppression and murder.i am not going to give in to it so i will close my account before they do.

you might not like what i say but i think it is sad that i cant post because of a person who i think has not interest in gaa but to destroy it says so.

remember that our revenge will be the laughter of our children but that and peace will not come until ireland is free.

if you dont see this later you know that owc want to hide the truth.

ive posted my exchange below

goodbye.and i hope kerry hammer tyrone.

ziggysego

He was suspended for a while and came back in a pissy mood, so left under protest.
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

He was Paul Gavlins Nemesis. While Galvin was out on suspension mcafee grew in power. The weaker one got the stronger the other became. On Galvins glorious return mcafee was seen cowering and screaming, he was shrinking fast and his voice became more high pitched as Galvin came closer to his introduction in the Final.  Now that Galvin has made a full return mcafee sits in wait, in the much dreaded and dark T Fearon threads for the perfect opportunity to return and claim (what he sees) as his rightfull place at the top of the GAA discussion board. Fear not though as we are in no immediate danger. Galvin has a long inter county career ahead of him yet and the two can not coexist in the same discussion board.

It must end somewhere though. One must destroy the other in an epic battle of Good versus Evil. It is only a matter of when and who :o

boojangles

Quote from: drici on October 03, 2008, 05:12:25 PM
Reckon he has set up an internet security firm for AntiVirus stuff.
:D :D :D :D :D
Classic- Seen McAfee Anti-virus on a computer in college the other day and Seamus McAfee from GAA Board was the 1st thing that came to my head!!
I know I need to spend some time away from this Board!

Fear ón Srath Bán

I know exactly who he was: the bitterest little gobshite you could ever have nightmares about crossing a path with. Is that enough info?  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

theskull1

Quote from: Fuzzman on October 03, 2008, 03:57:31 PM

the gaa is the great thing about being irish.its stood strong over a century of british oppression and murder.

goodbye.and i hope kerry hammer tyrone.

Had to laugh when I seen these quotes. The man in his whole time on the board posted once within the GAA sections and even then it was to crack a joke.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera