DUP and the GAA

Started by Orior, September 29, 2008, 05:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 25, 2016, 05:21:35 PM
Nelson mccausland should never be given any credit for anything. A bigot and a horrible person in everything he does.

Givan seems more ok though.
As okay as he seems in this clip, he is a religious nut who thinks the world is 6000 years old.  Shameless homophobe to boot.

muppet

Quote from: Orior on November 25, 2016, 01:11:59 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 25, 2016, 01:11:30 PM
I do not remember starting this thread. Am I a schizophrenic?

No. Idiot.

I know a good Fight Club you could join.  :D
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 25, 2016, 12:09:25 PM
Antrim unearth new full Forward. 

They have attended GAA games and now we see one playing.  I wonder what Arlene thinks of it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-38098421

That is nice to see but it shouldn't be news
NI will never be like the other children.

Wildweasel74

What would you give for a 50 50 ball with Givan going for it, it be a shoulder hit for the ages, i might even consider going for the ball after it lol

T Fearon

What would the equivalent gesture be for a nationalist politician to unionism? I don't recall too many gestures from either side to the other side's culture to be honest

longballin

Wasn't Cara watsername at a Norn Iron game recently?

T Fearon

Same as Gregory Campbell attending a Down game in Newry when he was Sports Minister and like Greg she appeared after the National Anthem,in any event soccer is not a unique part of unionist culture but enjoys huge following from all sides

Farrandeelin

Quote from: T Fearon on November 26, 2016, 06:00:29 PM
Same as Gregory Campbell attending a Down game in Newry when he was Sports Minister and like Greg she appeared after the National Anthem,in any event soccer is not a unique part of unionist culture but enjoys huge following from all sides
What is unique Unionist culture?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

T Fearon

Remembrance /Poppy
Orange Order

take_yer_points

When did Gregory Campbell go to a Down game?

armaghniac

Quote from: take_yer_points on November 26, 2016, 08:08:01 PM

Perhaps there is confusion with Poots.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

SHEEDY

Quote from: armaghniac on November 26, 2016, 08:56:10 PM
Quote from: take_yer_points on November 26, 2016, 08:08:01 PM

Perhaps there is confusion with Poots.
gregory campbell was never at a Down game, Poots was at a Mckenna cup match if i remember right.
nil satis nisi optimum

seafoid

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 26, 2016, 06:07:44 PM

Welcoming the royals to Belfast and arselicking
Proclaiming loyalty
Plamasing in Westminster
Calling people Fenians

RealSpiritof98

Tony republicans have been attending remembrance events for years and I'm sure if they were remotely welcome they would attend an orange order function.

michaelg

Quote from: seafoid on November 26, 2016, 09:36:56 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 26, 2016, 06:07:44 PM

Welcoming the royals to Belfast and arselicking
Proclaiming loyalty
Plamasing in Westminster
Calling people Fenians
Do you actually know any Ulster Protestants?