Chaos in Belfast as "terrorism apologist" flees Dublin

Started by Donagh, September 25, 2008, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

is the 'evil genius' guy for ral or is it an alias for one of the serial rejoiners that get kicked off the board every now and again
he slags sombody finding finding humour in a bomber called Chaos but see it ok to called himself evil Genius and have
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"
under his entry.

Is he the only person allowed to do Irony here causei was thinking about applying for a licence
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Evil Genius

Quote from: rosnarun on September 26, 2008, 03:42:27 PM
is the 'evil genius' guy for ral
I am for real, but Evil Genius is not my given name.
or is it an alias for one of the serial rejoiners that get kicked off the board every now and again
No, I've never been kicked off this Board, either.
he slags sombody finding finding humour in a bomber called Chaos
I didn't actually slag people merely for laughing at the name, but for failing to see past a rather weak joke, to the much more important story behind the name.
but sees it ok to called himself evil Genius and have
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"
under his entry.

Is he the only person allowed to do Irony here causei was thinking about applying for a licence
I chose the moniker after having watched a film featuring Dr. Evil, but decided to alter it, in case I was confused with a certain other "Doctor" from NI. I had hoped the Avatar might provide a clue.
As for my signature, that is a direct quotation from an Irish film of a few years back. The filmmaker intended it to be a humourous interlude in what was an otherwise very serious film.
Wait until you're old enough. Then you'll be able to go to the Cinema unaccompanied by an adult as well, which might clear up a few more of life's mysteries which seem to be troubling you.

"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Zapatista

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2008, 03:28:27 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 26, 2008, 01:31:31 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on September 25, 2008, 05:52:44 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 25, 2008, 04:24:30 PM
presumably evil loyalist, these 'bombs' killing men, women, children and cuddly family pets were set off in schools and old folks homes too....

usual rhetoric ...
::)

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2002/05/08/colomb3911.htm
Colombia: FARC Responsible for Atrocities
(New York, May 8, 2002) - The main rebel group in Colombia
etc
etc
etc
yep
the usual oul sihte rhetoric uttered by those struggling to 'prove' their point

My point was actually quite simple, namely that whilst people were pissing themselves over this guy's name (Chaos, Ho, Ho, Ho - I'm sure Jim Davidson could work a great routine around that one, eh?  ::)), it served to obscure not only what a vile, murderous sc**bag he is, but also the double standards of the Irish Government and its policy over extradition. That is, they say they are pursuing him, yet were unable to arrest him, even despite his presenting himself openly in Dublin to the Spanish Embassy etc. Moreover, he is freely associating with other suspects required by a foreign, sovereign Government, via Interpol, to be extradited to their country for trial.
Not only that, but the crimes of which these latter individuals (The "Colombia Three") are suspected, are of assisting in the commission of atrocitires which, if anything, are even more heinous than those committed by Mr. Chaos.
And yet, the Irish Government professes that the Republic is no hiding place for people wanted by foreign governments on suspicion of committing acts of terror.

Personally, I think that that is a much more interesting and important aspect of the story than a silly surname and hoped that posters on this Board, the vast majority of whom will be Passport holders etc of the Irish Government, would agree. Perhaps not.

Meanwhile, when I comment on just how despicable the activities of the FARC allies of the Colombia Three are, you come back with a pathetic sneer ("schools and old folks homes") to try to rebut this.

Worse still, when I quote specific examples of just such atrocities (for "old folks home, read "crowded church"), from authoritative and impartial sources such as Amnesty and Human Rights Watch, you dismiss this as "oul shite".

You're worse than pathetic... ::)
and your proof that these 'events' /'reports' are objective ...

same oul sihte as i said - what do you expect from someone with their head in the sand and wearing blinkers !

Evil Genius

Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 26, 2008, 04:21:20 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2008, 03:28:27 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 26, 2008, 01:31:31 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on September 25, 2008, 05:52:44 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 25, 2008, 04:24:30 PM
presumably evil loyalist, these 'bombs' killing men, women, children and cuddly family pets were set off in schools and old folks homes too....

usual rhetoric ...

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2002/05/08/colomb3911.htm
Colombia: FARC Responsible for Atrocities
(New York, May 8, 2002) - The main rebel group in Colombia
etc
etc
etc
yep
the usual oul sihte rhetoric uttered by those struggling to 'prove' their point

My point was actually quite simple, namely that whilst people were pissing themselves over this guy's name (Chaos, Ho, Ho, Ho - I'm sure Jim Davidson could work a great routine around that one, eh?  ::)), it served to obscure not only what a vile, murderous sc**bag he is, but also the double standards of the Irish Government and its policy over extradition. That is, they say they are pursuing him, yet were unable to arrest him, even despite his presenting himself openly in Dublin to the Spanish Embassy etc. Moreover, he is freely associating with other suspects required by a foreign, sovereign Government, via Interpol, to be extradited to their country for trial.
Not only that, but the crimes of which these latter individuals (The "Colombia Three") are suspected, are of assisting in the commission of atrocitires which, if anything, are even more heinous than those committed by Mr. Chaos.
And yet, the Irish Government professes that the Republic is no hiding place for people wanted by foreign governments on suspicion of committing acts of terror.

Personally, I think that that is a much more interesting and important aspect of the story than a silly surname and hoped that posters on this Board, the vast majority of whom will be Passport holders etc of the Irish Government, would agree. Perhaps not.

Meanwhile, when I comment on just how despicable the activities of the FARC allies of the Colombia Three are, you come back with a pathetic sneer ("schools and old folks homes") to try to rebut this.

Worse still, when I quote specific examples of just such atrocities (for "old folks home, read "crowded church"), from authoritative and impartial sources such as Amnesty and Human Rights Watch, you dismiss this as "oul shite".

You're worse than pathetic... ::)
and your proof that these 'events' /'reports' are objective ...

same oul sihte as i said - what do you expect from someone with their head in the sand and wearing blinkers !

OK, so you do not accept the objectivity of Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch when condemning human rights atrocities, such as those they attribute to FARC.

Keep digging, you'll soon be out of that hole, credibility intact... ::) 
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Main Street

'Amnesty International has expressed reservations that the three men will receive a fair trial in a country (Colombia) which it has long campaigned against for its "poor human rights record".'

Evil Genius

Quote from: Main Street on September 26, 2008, 06:03:08 PM
'Amnesty International has expressed reservations that the three men will receive a fair trial in a country (Colombia) which it has long campaigned against for its "poor human rights record".'

My point in invoking the Colombia Three was to question certain aspects of the Irish Government's conduct with reference to this Chaos character.

First, they (IG) seemed unable to apprehend him, when it would appear a simple enough job.
Second, he is a convicted mass murderer and member of an illegal organisation, found guilty in a Court of Law of a liberal democratic EU ally of the ROI. In such cases, one might expect the IG also to be interested in who he is associating with in Ireland. And Lo and Behold, it's only with the Colombia Three.
Third, the IG declared, via Dermot Ahern, that they would not tolerate terrorists on thier own territory, or be slow in extraditing their "own terrorist suspects" back to countries which requested it. This use of "own terrorists" is very interesting. For if the Colombia Three were Colombian Nationals, then it would be clear enough. Mind you, it also allows the IG to avoid extraditing suspects to a country of which they are not Nationals. Which might seem fair enough, except that it would mean that, as i cited earlier, Osama Bin Laden were to turn up in the ROI, the IG would have to refrain from sending him e.g. to the USA, to stand trial over 9/11. And of course they would stick to their princi8ples in such a case, extraordinary rendition or no...

Of course, it is difficult to know exactly why the IG has so far failed to take action against the Irish associates of Mr. Chaos. Is it for reasons of jurisprudence? Do they feel, for example, that there is not a prima facie case to answer? That they really were Birdwatching, perhaps? Is it that they are fine, upstanding individuals, of impeccable character, who would never associate with e.g. unrepentant ETA murderers? Is it that they fear that they might not get a fair trial in Colombia. The "reservations" of Amnesty International are one thing, but that falls somewhat short of AI declaring that they would/could not get a fair trial. Besides, it should be possible to arrange a trial in a third country e.g. the Netherlands, which has experience of handling such situations.

Or is this all just another example of Politicians "playing Ducks and Drakes" with matters of Law and Justice, for purely political reasons?

Wow, those are hard questions, even for a Genius. Perhaps I need something to lighten the mood. What was the name of that Basque again? What's that? "Chaos". Fcuk me, that's priceless, absolutely hilarious. I could never get tired of that one, I must say...

Imagine, someone who has blown loads of people to pieces, and he's got a funny name. These foreigners crack me up, they really do...

"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

mylestheslasher

Evil Genius - Your government (i.e - British) have blown more innocent people to death than the whole basque movement (And I'm only talking the last few decades here). Do you take an equally hard line on them? Do you condemn them? Do you agree that Tony Blair has joint responsibility for Genocide in Iraq (500,000 children dead thanks to US & UK sponsored sanctions that prevented the sale of food and medicine to Iraq!) - the evidence of this is easily available if you do a bit of research but unfortunatley the British media, for the majority, don't have the stomach for it. They'd rather talk about 3 Irish men supposedly training violent FARC rebels against an equally violent and corrupt Colombian government.

Main Street

Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2008, 06:40:06 PM

My point in invoking the Colombia Three was to question certain aspects of the Irish Government's conduct with reference to this Chaos character.
Your point has been nonsense right from the beginning and now Amnesty International has been shoved up your árse.

Rossfan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 26, 2008, 06:53:39 PM
Evil Genius - Your government (i.e - British) have blown more innocent people to death than the whole basque movement (And I'm only talking the last few decades here). Do you take an equally hard line on them? Do you condemn them? Do you agree that Tony Blair has joint responsibility for Genocide in Iraq (500,000 children dead thanks to US & UK sponsored sanctions that prevented the sale of food and medicine to Iraq!) - the evidence of this is easily available if you do a bit of research but unfortunatley the British media, for the majority, don't have the stomach for it. They'd rather talk about 3 Irish men supposedly training violent FARC rebels against an equally violent and corrupt Colombian government.

HEAR HEAR . WELL SAID MYLES.
You know the old adage - a man with a small bomb is a "terrorist" a man with loads of big bombs is a "Statesman"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

red hander

EG, have you any of your beloved statistics for the number of men, women, children and pet dogs murdered by the benevolent, peace-loving Colombian government? 

Or maybe you could explain why those evil FARC 'terrorists' are rebelling, considering everything is wonderful in Colombia and there's no reason for the peasants to be unhappy with their lot? 

Or is it just the same as what happened here ... i.e it's alright for the state to use terrorism, collusion and murder but it's not alright for the people this is directed against to do so?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Main Street on September 26, 2008, 07:05:38 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2008, 06:40:06 PM

Your point has been nonsense right from the beginning and now Amnesty International has been shoved up your árse.
thats what I have been pointing out to evil loyalist
as per usual 'he' has been taking the opportunity to inject warped and twisted info into this 'story'

eg when this was posted
"My point in invoking the Colombia Three was to question certain aspects of the Irish Government's conduct with reference to this Chaos character".

well any 'credibility or rational thinking was straight out the window.....as I think it makes jimmy cricket sound like an eton educated schoolboy, or cantona seagulls comment like a piece of shakespearian prose
what a load of rubbish and scraping the underside of a barrel to pretend they had a point or something to say, rather than an excuse for peddling their own hatred/bitterness.

if posters actually read evil loyalists posts, they would see that while it might be 'well written' as many say, most of the time it says nothing and is complete unfounded bull dung.

'he'd' better stick to practiscing his flute  :o

saffron sam2

Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2008, 03:36:41 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 26, 2008, 03:13:04 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on September 25, 2008, 06:17:52 PM
Maybe I'm just a typically "Humourless Hun"

Given you oft expressed hatred of Rangers, the above statement is only half correct.

I don't "hate" Rangers as such, I just have no time for them, not least on account of the activities of a scummy element of their support.

I was merely using the term "Hun" self-deprecatingly, in the general sense which others might apply to me. This is no different from e.g. posters on this Board labelling me an "Orange" so-and-so, when I have never been an Orangeman (or even an Armagh supporter!) in my life.

P.S. Might I describe you as a "Typically Confused Velez Sarsfield Fan"?   ;)

If it brings a hint of a smile to that chubby wee face or a wee bit of humour into that greyish life of yours, then go right ahead.

Quite a mouthful though.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 26, 2008, 06:53:39 PM

Well said Myles,I notice EG has twice failed to reply to your points.

saffron sam2

And another thing.

I don't "hate" Rangers as such, I just have no time for them, not least on account of the activities of a scummy element of their support.

Would you similarly have no time for other teams on account of (similar) activities of a scummy element of their support?

I was merely using the term "Hun" self-deprecatingly, in the general sense which others might apply to me. This is no different from e.g. posters on this Board labelling me an "Orange" so-and-so, when I have never been an Orangeman (or even an Armagh supporter!) in my life.

You have been many things on this board, but self-deprecating has never been one of them. If you are trying to say that you have been the victim of sectarian abuse on this board, please report it to the moderator, or point it out to me and I will report it on your behalf. In the meantime don't try to highlight something that doesn't exist.

P.S. Might I describe you as a "Typically Confused Velez Sarsfield Fan"?   ;)

So you read my contribution on the Sarsfields thread and the only thing worthy of comment is about Velez. Says it all really.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet