Boylesports AI Final prices

Started by sammymaguire, September 23, 2008, 01:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Running the risk of looking a tad silly, I heard from someone that Boyles had Tyrone priced up at 15/2 outside Croker on Sunday... 7/4 in general

Did anyone else at the game see this price or even better, back them at this crazy price. You wouldn't get 15/2 on Macclesfield to beat United at Old Trafford  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Bogball XV

Quote from: sammymaguire on September 23, 2008, 01:15:51 PM

Running the risk of looking a tad silly, I heard from someone that Boyles had Tyrone priced up at 15/2 outside Croker on Sunday... 7/4 in general

Did anyone else at the game see this price or even better, back them at this crazy price. You wouldn't get 15/2 on Macclesfield to beat United at Old Trafford  :o
utter nonsense, 7/4 max, but more likely a little less

sammymaguire

thats what I was thinking, for them to pull a stunt like that would make no sense whatsoever, even 7/2 would have been mighily attractive but its so off the wall I thought the guy might have been genuine?!?!

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Bogball XV

Quote from: sammymaguire on September 23, 2008, 01:25:41 PM

thats what I was thinking, for them to pull a stunt like that would make no sense whatsoever, even 7/2 would have been mighily attractive but its so off the wall I thought the guy might have been genuine?!?!

online they weren't giving any mad prices anyway - maybe it was minus points or to win by a certain margin

sammymaguire

not at all Bogball, cos the lad was telling me he was gonna go for the Tyrone 3-4 points margin at 6/1 until he seen the 15/2 on offer for a normal win... he said it was in the shops only.

I am gonna stop going on about this now cos I reckon its a big load of sh1te

PS Many Congrats to all the Tyrone supporters and followers and the 31 men, the management and support staff who contributed to a wonderful day for Tyrone GAA on Sunday.

(I'll go and wash my hands now, the fingers feel all dirty after typing that?)

Oh, did anyone find out what the tears were for by Stephen O'Neill that were shown on the telly - tears of joy??
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

under the bar

Quotenot at all Bogball, cos the lad was telling me he was gonna go for the Tyrone 3-4 points margin at 6/1 until he seen the 15/2 on offer for a normal win...

I'd expect your friedn made the mistake that many do and was looking at the draw price.

SidelineKick

Quote from: under the bar on September 23, 2008, 01:43:04 PM
Quotenot at all Bogball, cos the lad was telling me he was gonna go for the Tyrone 3-4 points margin at 6/1 until he seen the 15/2 on offer for a normal win...

I'd expect your friedn made the mistake that many do and was looking at the draw price.

sounds more like it  ::)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

sammymaguire

Quote from: under the bar on September 23, 2008, 01:43:04 PM

he seems to think his €200 euro has turned into €1500 on the back of their 4 point win and if he'd have backed the draw, then he would certainly not have been banging on this morning about the wonderful weekend in Dublin he had where he came home with more money than he left with....
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

SidelineKick

il be expecting to hear of boylesports going bust then cos at 15/2 €200 wud be a drop in the ocean compared to what the big shots wud have threw on that.

nonsense. complete and utter nonsense.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

sammymaguire

totally agreed.... forget about this silly thread now
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

armaghniac

I expect that Boylesports were already feeling the pinch from the 33/1 they offered on Tyrone earlier in the year.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B