Most Expensive AIF Ticket?

Started by In the Onion Bag, September 15, 2008, 10:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the Onion Bag

All this talk about ticket prices (and I havn't got one yet despite hours of slogging for my Club) makes me wonder how must I might have to pay on the black market?  What is the highest price anyone has seen quoted for one of the prized pieces of paper? 

I have heard £200 for a seated ticket, £600 for a box seat.  Where will it all end?
I hope for a draw so I will get a ticket for the replay when all the corporate boys lose interest.

comethekingdom

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on September 15, 2008, 10:31:50 PM
All this talk about ticket prices (and I havn't got one yet despite hours of slogging for my Club) makes me wonder how must I might have to pay on the black market?  What is the highest price anyone has seen quoted for one of the prized pieces of paper? 

I have heard £200 for a seated ticket, £600 for a box seat.  Where will it all end?
I hope for a draw so I will get a ticket for the replay when all the corporate boys lose interest.

anyone who pays more than face value for a ticket deserves to get ripped off. I would never line them cnuts pockets no matter who was playing and believe me I do not like to miss any matches.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

In the Onion Bag

Kingdom - I know what you are saying and agree with the sentiment but things are getting desperate?

Norf Tyrone.  My Club Bredagh is in Down and admittedly not involved in either final but this match is too enticing

comethekingdom

Don't stoop to their level ITOB ! I nearly sort you with a ticket myself but I havent even got one myself yet! From experience, dont panic until earliest Sat nite - tickets always turn up late.

In the Onion Bag

Hurler on the Bitch

off the record... if you stand at the barriers facing quinns on Sunday.. i'll give you a good chance that you'll get a ticket.... FACE VALUE! some eejit from Leitrim will have 20 spares etc - as they have no internet there... KEEP THE FAITH

Goats Do Shave

2 tickets went for £570 at auction, in the Famous Grouse, Ballyhegan on Saturday night.

Money raised goes to Epilepsy Action though! There were another 2 tickets that went for slightly less.