Ireland V Austrailia International Rules Official Thread 2008

Started by BallyhaiseMan, September 11, 2008, 04:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

orangeman

What are your predictions for the first test - the bookies say Australia ?? What do you'se think ?

corn02

Lads any streams, RTE doesn't seem to work in the north?

The GAA

I find myself not fussed on this game this morning to be honest. if stevie mc and McKeever come through ok it'll do me. a pure wreckin match and this bastardised game abandoned would be a hell of a result imho

screenexile

No fecking Ireland's call?! Feck this I'm not watching anymore... where's the recognition for the Unionists?

The Watcher Pat

Worst version of the national anthem i have ever heard on tv
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Superstar

Jesus id near have rathered Irelands call than that, "one of the top folk singers about" fukin hell that was shocking!!!!!
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

marty88

Anyone know if its being streamed anywere world wide, ir not rte?
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

marty88

"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

orangeman

This is brutal to watch - how many times have the Australians put the ball out over the sideline.

They simply can't play the game !

screenexile

They've improved this half... Gallagher has been safe as houses so far hasn't put a foot wrong!

Real1995

Leighton Glynn -outstanding

Kevin reilly has been sooo poor!
Nice guys always finish second!

screenexile

Agree with that Glynn has been excellent. Can anyone tell me what the Aussie keeper was trying to do though?