Ireland V Austrailia International Rules Official Thread 2008

Started by BallyhaiseMan, September 11, 2008, 04:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bod Mor

Heading off to Melbourne shortly.

It'll be great seeing the like of Donaghy, Cavanagh, Meehan, Bradley all on the same field! It's great value at $25 per ticket to see this entertainment compared to the price of tickets on all-Ireland final day.

I wonder will Australia having a different keeper make any difference. If Irelamd concentrate on getting a few goals early on I think we could see the Aussie's feathers ruffled.
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

magickingdom

i think ireland have a great chance, the last game was the first time i ever saw ireland make good use of the mark. theres bound to be a few more belts thrown about as well but hopefully nothing crazy. enjoy the day bm

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

full back

Bensars

hopefully it will work on www.rte.ie this week.

its listed to start at 8.30 anyway

edit.  its working even in the north.  Hopefully the link holds

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Its supposed to be on Setanta 1 in the UK but mine is saying the channel doesnt come on till midday for Salisbury Town v. Crawley ??? >:(

full back

The RTE link is working grand in the North so far

Aussie's 6-3 up

maddog

Quote from: Mickey Linden on October 31, 2008, 08:44:42 AM
Anyone know the Ireland team?

Ireland: David Gallagher; Aidan O'Mahony, Finian Hanley, John Keane; Bryan Cullen, Kevin Reilly, Ciarán McKeever; Graham Canty, Colm Begley; Enda McGinley, Seán Cavanagh, Joe McMahon; Steven McDonnell, Kieran Donaghy, Leighton Glynn.

Interchange Players: Paddy Bradley, Benny Coulter, Aaron Kernan, Ciarán Lyng, Justin McMahon, Michael Meehan, John Miskella, Paul Finlay, Marty McGrath.

youbetterbelieveit

Mickey Linden

Lads in dublin here. What frequency would I get the match ont he radio?

Abble

maddog

Quote from: Abble on October 31, 2008, 09:04:29 AM
can someone please give us a few score updates ?

15-9 was the last i saw before the break, in favour of the Aussies

Candyman

Australia 15 - 12 Ireland
End of the first quarter.... Sean Cavanagh scored a good bit with Stevie fom Killeavy getting on the ball a lot!! Star hasn't touched leather!!!!