OWC intimidation continues, Donagh joins the hitlist and Sickboy goes nuclear

Started by Donagh, September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: hardstation on September 09, 2008, 05:25:37 PM
Why does he want to get his son into another fight? Surely the poor fella has taken enough of a battering this week?

:D  :D  Funny, but are you trying to get a jihad on the go?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 03:59:15 PM
tony made a "joke" about the ni fans who got a kicking.
One of the fathers of a guy who got a kicking got upset and posted on owc that he had tried to contact tony at his place of work to question him about this, and was thinking of going to see if tony would say the same to the son who had received the kicking.
In doing so he mentioned where tony worked (fairly common knowledge in fairness) and also posted the phone number.

What a knob  :D  :D  :D
Does he know 5ivetimes?  :D

HH
QuotePerhaps SammyG can log in and comment on the details being shown on OWC?
He is a mod there and member here.
The same Sammyg who a couple of years ago refused to move comments on OWC from MAC that my club was "riddled" with provos?

Quote from: Solomon Kane on September 09, 2008, 06:21:52 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 06:15:18 PM
Quote from: Solomon Kane on September 09, 2008, 06:11:52 PM
As Fearon was as meek as a kitten when Mac called in to visit him I'm surmising he is lacking in that department.

Thats quite a bit removed from how mac actually described him online though isnt it, so you maybe know a few more details?
Why would Fearon have been meek? It doesnt fit the persona

There was none of his usual sectarian bile and it was all "a bit of a joke really", which he said he would stop. He obviously didn't have the courage to spout his usual views on "huns" etc to someone's face when challenged.
Didn't have the courage or didn't want to get in to a row with some bunny boiler who's turned up at his place of work?   ::)
Have posters on owc lost all sense of reality?

I thought Tony's joke was quite funny.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

An Fear Rua

Quote from: hardstation on September 09, 2008, 07:34:10 PM
"Sorry boss, can I take my tea break early 'til I tell this Hun what I think of him and his mates and perhaps boot him in the Ronnie McFalls?"

your in trouble now , too close to home with that .........
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Quote from: hardstation on September 09, 2008, 07:37:28 PM
It's a direct quote from Fearon.

even worse!!! seeing as one of the lads who got done in has ended up with a life times sentence to vist the albert hall. Heavy price for a few pre match beers
Its Grim up North

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 09, 2008, 06:39:39 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 06:27:03 PMyou will be after photographs next.

didn't they already?

They took pictures of his secretary and sent them to him, they claim that he is a sectarian eejit yet they monitor him an awful lot.

By the wy, Fearon told me he bitch slapped Mac down the stairs and out into the street. Funny football somewhere! pardon the pun ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

An Fear Rua

they have just posted up a description of TF

if any of us were to meet this little p***k i can guarantee that he will be 5ft tall, his eyes too close together, 3 missing teeth, bald, pigeon chested, bad breath, big nosed, big eared, scrawny ugly wee ball bag - basically the bitterest saddest looking wee fcuker we could imagine. Bearing in mind he has no life whatsoever and he has all the time in the world to constantly write letters complaining of HIS country's national football team!

Lets start giving this little p***k a by-pass - and maybe then he go out and meet real people, make friends, get a girlfriend even - and actually get a life.

not bad  ;D
Its Grim up North

MW

Who intimidated an 8 year old girl?

saffron sam2

Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 09:53:54 PM
they have just posted up a description of TF

if any of us were to meet this little p***k i can guarantee that he will be 5ft tall, his eyes too close together, 3 missing teeth, bald, pigeon chested, bad breath, big nosed, big eared, scrawny ugly wee ball bag  

not bad  ;D

They appear to be confusing Tony with ONeill.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

They are now threatening to get him the sack!

portadown_green
  View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts   Today, 09:24 PM Post #334 

Group: Members
Member No.: 1559

QUOTE (Sonofni @ Sep 9 2008, 01:12 PM)
I just want to make it clear that my son was not one of the lads hurt real bad in the attack. my son was hurt bad enough and i find this persons coments sick. anyone of them boys could have lost their lives that day. this man tony will now have to face my son. i have tried phoning him on portadown XXX XXXXXX at his place of work. i am doing this because i have been told by someone that the coments he made were made at September 08, 2008, 4:36:28 PM and if he made these coments from his work place then i want to know what sort of a company has a man like this workign for them and making coments liek this with their time and money.

i work in IT mate and have access to lots of places policies and procedures , pm me where he works and ill see what i can do.

Also they are going on about the Slovakians siding with the Germans in WW2, calling the Slovak people Nazi's!
As an aside, the person posting on OWC as the father, only registered today at around 12pm - funny that!
Tbc....

gerry

just read that on owc, there is a few posters saying that he posted it during working hours and should get the sack.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Main Street

The GAA board tried it's best, rose above all the mud, with poster after poster coming on condemning these unprovoked attacks on the 2 NI fans, yet with a hostile twist the OWC board ignored these acts of genuine solidarity (in these very troubled times)  and just focus bile and hatred towards the only good joke made all week.
And then make out that it's the GAA board who do the stalking and us owc boys never never never stoop to their level.

Those lads circle the wagons faster than a Dub can shout "good game ref".

nifan

I agree MS that many seem to have ignored the likes of yourself and others and their very fair views on the comments, and focused on tonys "joke". Thats normal enough between boards like here and there

Im most shocked that you thought it was a good joke - i thought it was crap - not due to offense or anything, it was just balls.

All this balls about getting him the sack though - hes posted much worse on work time before, and unless his work was to take a dim view of the amount of time spent here (and a lot of us could be in trouble with that) i dont think this comment will pose any danger for him in general.

pintsofguinness

What sort of sado rings someone's place of work over something they said on an internet discussion board?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Main Street

Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 11:03:43 PM

Im most shocked that you thought it was a good joke - i thought it was crap - not due to offense or anything, it was just balls.
I'm afraid I don't have An Fear Rua's moral fibre :)
Once the worst has been known about their condition then I'm partial to the bit of black humour.