OWC intimidation continues, Donagh joins the hitlist and Sickboy goes nuclear

Started by Donagh, September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

After slapping down Holly (aged 8 from Kent), publishing the personal details of members of this Board who were foolish enough to believe that the supervisors of that sewer could be trusted and then door-stepping Tony at his place of work, the bigot brigade have stepped up their campaign of intimidation by publishing the name of Tony's employer and along with the phone number.

The numbnut knuckle-dragger with the irony bypass is being egged on in his plan to confront Tony by the other bitter little loyalists which abound in that forum of reasoned debate and goodwill:

"If this is the time when he's deemed to have gone a step too far, and has to suffer the consequences,"

Says one,

"good on you. Lets see how big a man he is then."

Says another. Let's hope that the 'consequences' aren't similar to those suffered by Robert Hamill in the same town.

Watch your back Tony. At least you have the balls to post under your own name unlike our friend 'donalmac99' who also issued a thinly veiled threat on the same topic, which was conveniently edited at the same time these other posts started on OWC.

full back

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Thats an absolute disgrace!
Does Tony have any recourse for taking action against OWC?
Tbc....

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM
After slapping down Holly (aged 8 from Kent), publishing the personal details of members of this Board who were foolish enough to believe that the supervisors of that sewer could be trusted and then door-stepping Tony at his place of work, the bigot brigade have stepped up their campaign of intimidation by publishing the name of Tony's employer and along with the phone number.

The numbnut knuckle-dragger with the irony bypass is being egged on in his plan to confront Tony by the other bitter little loyalists which abound in that forum of reasoned debate and goodwill:

"If this is the time when he's deemed to have gone a step too far, and has to suffer the consequences,"

Says one,

"good on you. Lets see how big a man he is then."

Says another. Let's hope that the 'consequences' aren't similar to those suffered by Robert Hamill in the same town.

Watch your back Tony. At least you have the balls to post under your own name unlike our friend 'donalmac99' who also issued a thinly veiled threat on the same topic, which was conveniently edited at the same time these other posts started on OWC.

yet again i am attacked and acussed in a post that i have nothing to do with. Maybe tony should have the balls to comment himself btw oh and ironic given that you post under your first name only on here and probably post under a false name on there ffs  :D

anyone can read this forum without registering, maybe thats how they seen tonys post...doh!!!!

post reported

on another note , if true, those posts on owc are a disgrace. if not true you have used the sectarian and barbaric murder of an innocent man to point score on an internet forum and you should be ashamed, though i doubt you are. can anyone with access to this owc confirm what donagh claims or is he delibereately trying to use his wooden spoon that he was awarded in the 'brains' competition?

nifan

The posts do indeed mention tonys job, and its phone number.
The first post on the matter contains the text

Quotei would like to ask t fearon face to face why he is saying these things about my son. my son was one of the injured. I will be bringing my son into the portadown XXXXX XXXXX offices and asking this man to say these words to my sons face

"I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!"

A later post mentions the phone number

donalmac99

Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 03:09:33 PM
The posts do indeed mention tonys job, and its phone number.
The first post on the matter contains the text

Quotei would like to ask t fearon face to face why he is saying these things about my son. my son was one of the injured. I will be bringing my son into the portadown XXXXX XXXXX offices and asking this man to say these words to my sons face

"I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!"

A later post mentions the phone number

out of order and very wrong. have the mods on that site not deleted those posts????

that is a disgrace.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 09, 2008, 03:02:28 PM
yet again i am attacked and acussed in a post that i have nothing to do with. Maybe tony should have the balls to comment himself btw oh and ironic given that you post under your first name only on here and probably post under a false name on there ffs  :D

post reported

on another note , if true, those posts on owc are a disgrace. if not true you have used the sectarian and barbaric murder of an innocent man to point score on an internet forum and you should be ashamed, though i doubt you are. can anyone with access to this owc confirm what donagh claims or is he delibereately trying to use his wooden spoon that he was awarded in the 'brains' competition?

Forth revision to your original post Donal and I see you have at least three spelling mistakes to fix yet. You want a lone of my wooden spoon? I have your OWC login details scribbled on the back for you as well – just in case you forget them again like  :D

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 09, 2008, 03:15:59 PM

post reported

Forth revision to your original post Donal and I see you have at least three spelling mistakes to fix yet. You want a lone of my wooden spoon? I have your OWC login details scribbled on the back for you as well – just in case you forget them again like  :D

:D :D

need i say more  :-*

yet again you show your obsession with me. Play the ball not the man donagh. Maybe you could pm me a link or your owc log in so i can read the thread you refer to. then maybe i can comment and you wont have to stoop to such a playground level of discussion.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 09, 2008, 03:20:14 PM
Quote from: Donagh on September 09, 2008, 03:15:59 PM

post reported

:D :D

need i say more  :-*

yet again you show your obsession with me. Play the ball not the man donagh. Maybe you could pm me your owc log in so i can read the thread you refer to.

Did it take you four goes to spot that one?

An Fear Rua

I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!"

Im sure they would have an interesting time proving that the above was a sectarian comment.

Its Grim up North

nifan

agreed AFR, crude yes, sectarian no.

The motivation may have been sectarian, but thats a different thing altogether.

donalmac99

Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 03:34:50 PM
agreed AFR, crude yes, sectarian no.

The motivation may have been sectarian
, but thats a different thing altogether.

you could not prove that either. In hindsight his remarks were distasteful and should have been deleted as soon as they appeared.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 09, 2008, 03:37:07 PM
you could not prove that either. In hindsight his remarks were distasteful and should have been deleted as soon as they appeared.

So what was it you deleted from your post in response to Tonys (joke) donalmac? Why did you wait so long before deleting it and how do you explain the remarkable foresight it contained in that it pretty much predicted the posts which appeared on OWC three hours later (coincidently the same time your post was deleted)? 

full back