Reveal your Face for the Final - Pints B4 and after the final

Started by Fuzzman, September 09, 2008, 11:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

We've had a lot of old and "newbie" Posters on here in the last year and with Sunday week being the BIG FINAL I was wondering would posters who are coming to the final fancy meeting up for a wee get together maybe in some pub or even Jurys Hotel so we can put a face to the Name.
I'd say they'll be lots to talk about for this "dream final" and maybe you wanna get the chance to buy Kerry Mike or O'Neill a pint

Personally I'm not a fan of the bigger busier pubs like the Big Tree, Quinns etc so maybe before the match somewhere a bit more quieter if that's possible like maybe Hill 16 or I'm open to suggestions.

I don't suppose anyone know's of a good location with a large function room and a good Big screen for those with NO TICKETS to stay to watch the match?
Would it be hard to organise such a thing?

Down Gael

Dont get T. Fearon to organise it, he is not good with dates.  ;)

thebandit

He knows how to get a discount at the citywest :D

I'd love to read that thread again!!!

Onion Bag

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 09, 2008, 11:49:15 AM
We've had a lot of old and "newbie" Posters on here in the last year and with Sunday week being the BIG FINAL I was wondering would posters who are coming to the final fancy meeting up for a wee get together maybe in some pub or even Jurys Hotel so we can put a face to the Name.
I'd say they'll be lots to talk about for this "dream final" and maybe you wanna get the chance to buy Kerry Mike or O'Neill a pint

Personally I'm not a fan of the bigger busier pubs like the Big Tree, Quinns etc so maybe before the match somewhere a bit more quieter if that's possible like maybe Hill 16 or I'm open to suggestions.

I don't suppose anyone know's of a good location with a large function room and a good Big screen for those with NO TICKETS to stay to watch the match?

Can you get me a ticket for the game
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Fuzzman

Are Tyrone booked into the Citywest this year?

I was at Burlington in 2003 but I was told its much harder to get into the Citywest bars after the game
Is this true?

Yeah no prob Onion Bag?
Where do you wanna sit?
Is two rows in front of Cowan OK?

heineken_on_tap

ziggysego

If it's a wheelchair accessible bar and I don't miss the Minor game, I'll join you all for a quick pint.
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 09, 2008, 12:17:51 PM
Are Tyrone booked into the Citywest this year?

I was at Burlington in 2003 but I was told its much harder to get into the Citywest bars after the game
Is this true?

Yeah no prob Onion Bag?
Where do you wanna sit?
Is two rows in front of Cowan OK?

I will sit where Sam normally sits, and he can sit on my knee,

ziggysego

I found it much easier to get into the CityWest than the Burlington to be honest after the game.
Testing Accessibility

Uladh

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 09, 2008, 11:49:15 AM

Dublin made it after all?

supersarsfields

Is it definitely the City West Tyrone are staying in?
Managed to get rooms through a website last week for 95 euro a nite for the Sat and Sunday in it.

kinghen

Doire abú

In 2003 they were supposed to stay in the Burlington, but ended up staying in the city west I think.

Also didn't the Burlington close a couple of months ago?

Over the Bar

QuoteIn 2003 they were supposed to stay in the Burlington, but ended up staying in the city west I think.

Other way around.

Onion Bag

Armagh were in the citywest in 2003, Tyrone were in the burlington