The official Playstation 3 thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, September 05, 2008, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Was tempted by the 1 month free offer but dont watch that many films so the hassle of signing up and then cancelling put me off.

STREET FIGHTER

Red Dead Redemption is unreal.

Only started it.

Gold

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on January 06, 2011, 10:15:09 PM

Only started it.

been on it flat out for a week

where are you in it?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Gold on January 07, 2011, 12:05:09 AM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on January 06, 2011, 10:15:09 PM

Only started it.

been on it flat out for a week

where are you in it?

Still getting to grips with it.

Only played it a few evenings.

Last thing I done was shoot a load of cattle rustlers @ Pikes Creek I think.

Its a bit like Grand Theft Auto on a horse.

What bout you?

lynchbhoy

havent read through the previous pages so apologies for not knowing if this was asked before or not, but
can anyone reccomend decent and genuine websites where I could buy second hand PS3 and Xbox games (for the nephews)
TIA

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 07, 2011, 11:27:44 AM
havent read through the previous pages so apologies for not knowing if this was asked before or not, but
can anyone reccomend decent and genuine websites where I could buy second hand PS3 and Xbox games (for the nephews)
TIA
I've bought loads of ebay or amazon marketplace.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 07, 2011, 11:27:44 AM
TIA

Lynchboy - http://www.game.co.uk/ have a Ps3 sale on for new and used games, their used games have been checked out too, as they don't accept them if there are scratches on them. I would keep an eye on hotukdeals.com too for cheap ps3 games too. Gone are the days of every game costing £40, unless you are in HMV !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Game are a complete rip off.  Worse than HMV!

paco

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 07, 2011, 04:20:29 PM

They usually are but if you are specifically looking for used games I would rather go there than some chancer selling me a used game on eBay. There are some new games in the Game sale that are cheaper than the pre-owned version.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lynchbhoy

The Iceman

Got the RTE player working in the U.S here last night. Nice to have now definitely. Hope at some point I can stream the matches.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on January 07, 2011, 04:27:26 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 07, 2011, 04:20:29 PM

They usually are but if you are specifically looking for used games I would rather go there than some chancer selling me a used game on eBay. There are some new games in the Game sale that are cheaper than the pre-owned version.
9 times out of 10 you would buy a used game of them at the same price it would be new on the likes of amazon/play etc. 

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness