Tyrone's goals per AI Final ratio the worst of the 6 counties

Started by T Fearon, September 05, 2008, 08:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: tyssam5 on September 05, 2008, 09:10:17 PM
Partionist w**ker!!!!!! Go and play with your OWC friends.  :D
Quote from: cadhlancian on September 08, 2008, 05:31:23 AM
actually you gipe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its 2 goals in 4 finals..............oh what a w**ker ::)

oh shut up you w**kers

T Fearon

Correct, its actually 0.5 goals per final, but then again most people acknowledge that it was Peter Canvan Versus Dublin in the 1995 AI Final, not Tyrone. :D

Doire abú

Leave Tony alone. I think he's right, Tyrone's lack of goal scoring threat in 1986 and 1995 will have a massive bearing on the outcome of this game!!

under the bar

QuoteCorrect, its actually 0.5 goals per final, but then again most people acknowledge that it was Peter Canvan Versus Dublin in the 1995 AI Final, not Tyrone.

Who would have thought 8 years later he would play with one leg against Armagh's greatest ever team and still managed to finish top-scorer!  ;D

tyssam5

Suppose we will be relying on Davy Harte to continue the Ballygawley only final goal scoring.

ONeill

Quote from: under the bar on September 08, 2008, 04:24:00 PM
QuoteCorrect, its actually 0.5 goals per final, but then again most people acknowledge that it was Peter Canvan Versus Dublin in the 1995 AI Final, not Tyrone.

Who would have thought 8 years later he would play with one leg against Armagh's greatest ever team and still managed to finish top-scorer!  ;D

Not only that but his eyes were giving way and he was soiling himself at no notice. He used a stairlifter to get up the Hogan.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Fearon's next thread:

Tyrone's goals conceded Per AI Final ratio worse than Fermanagh
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ExiledGael

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 08, 2008, 07:48:14 PM
Fearon's next thread:

Tyrone's goals conceded Per AI Final ratio worse than Fermanagh

Christ leave us out of this.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...