A I Tickets on E-Bay

Started by Square Ball, September 04, 2008, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

He doesn't say the price of the tickets ???

People are bidding on the whole package

Gnevin

This is well dodgy too as the GAA can cancel tickets now . I've order ticket for the Leinster Council which never turned up in the post the GAA just cancelled them and told me to collect new ones in HQ
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Denn Forever

Could the tickets have been bought from Ticketmaster and so have no relation to any club?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Puckoon

What if you own 10 year tickets? Can you scalp them without recourse?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 04, 2008, 08:57:14 PM
Could the tickets have been bought from Ticketmaster and so have no relation to any club?

Don't think you can buy AIF tickets from Ticketmaster

Minder

How exactly do they trace them on ebay?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heffo

sc**bag.

All tickets can be traced to their original source.

Minder

Quote from: heffo on September 04, 2008, 10:04:41 PM
sc**bag.

All tickets can be traced to their original source.

Who are u calling a sc**bag Heffo ?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Minder on September 04, 2008, 10:19:32 PM
Who are u calling a sc**bag Heffo ?

Touchy or what (and you should be  ;))! Go to the original post (it's not always about the last posted message).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Gabriel_Hurl

I assume - he's calling the guy on ebay a sc**bag

Minder

Anyone that buys tickets on ebay or pays above face value needs their head looked. Me and half a dozen other fellas from Antrim go down every year to the hurling final and always get tickets. They are not going to fall into your lap but if you look for them you will get them.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Agreed (and I'm adressing you Minder), but Heffo was referring to the seller on eBay from the original post. Don't confuse being the last poster with the poster referred to in the original gripe!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Minder

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 04, 2008, 10:44:19 PM
Agreed (and I'm adressing you Minder), but Heffo was referring to the seller on eBay from the original post. Don't confuse being the last poster with the poster referred to in the original gripe!  ;)

Fair enough FSB, its getting late for me.......All this hunting for tickets is taking its toll on me but i believe i have been successful and a great weekend in Dublin awaits.

heffo

My post was directed at the sc**bag selling the ticket above face value - not you  :P

I have my tickets for Sunday already - there seems to be a fair few floating around..