Gaelic Life

Started by Out in Front, December 30, 2006, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

If only you all had of listened to me at the start.......
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Brolly is a class act.

Handball Ace

QuoteEvery article is well researched and written

Wouldn't agree that they're well researched

Well written in the main, lay out is brilliant

Not enough handball. 300 words or something is not nearly enough, should be two pages a week

downredblack

Was there an issue of GL last Friday ? My local newsagents said there was none due to the holidays .

ziggysego

I got a pen and fixtures wallet calendar from Gaelic Life in the post two weeks :)

Happy Christmas!  ;D
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

So did I Ziggy!

I wonder is it worth their while sending stuff out in the post every month to people who have signed something on the website, is that not preaching to the converted? Are they not better off spending the money on other forms of Advertising?

The Monaghan page is desperate though ::)

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ziggysego on January 02, 2008, 03:48:16 PM
I got a pen and fixtures wallet calendar from Gaelic Life in the post two weeks :)

Happy Christmas!  ;D

Well done Ziggy. You're in good company (although you can spell slightly better)  :D

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on December 29, 2007, 09:39:26 AM
I got a free letter from Gealic Life the newspapers with a thing giving all the Mckenna cup matches an all. And a we card for the championship and a free pen. It was v nice of them. Did any body else get 1?

ziggysego

:D Aah A4SA... comedy gold.
Testing Accessibility

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Square Ball on July 12, 2007, 05:46:01 PM
I have no problem getting it in Belfast, two of the local shops on the ormeau road have it

Where? The shop on the lower ormeau beside hatfield?

I stumbled across it in Downpatrick there last week (the newsagent at the junction of Stream street and St.Pats avenue for anyone interested) - thought it was great.
i usse an speelchekor

Our Nail Loney

The Vivo on the Ormeau near the Hatfield does it yeah, as does the Centra on Botanic Avenue, normally get it there before I get train home on fridays

edited for stupid caps lock!

Feckitt

Great article today by Brolly on the man he considers to be Armagh's greatest ever player.  The bould John Mac.

Our Nail Loney

McGourty gets some column inches!!

ONeill

A  great read - especially Brolly's piece on McEntee.

Strong rumours that Bogue is going with McGourty.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 05, 2008, 08:02:51 PM

"The man who doesn't hold back"

"The Antrim forward has now joined GAELIC LIFE as a regular columnist and he starts off in flying form gunning for double talk in the GAA......"

Talks about hyprocracy in GAA re grants/pay for play. All his arguments I have seen before somewhere....... :P

Minder

Quote from: never kickt a ball on January 11, 2008, 03:46:17 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 05, 2008, 08:02:51 PM

"The man who doesn't hold back"

"The Antrim forward has now joined GAELIC LIFE as a regular columnist and he starts off in flying form gunning for double talk in the GAA......"

Talks about hyprocracy in GAA re grants/pay for play. All his arguments I have seen before somewhere....... :P

I remember the time he posted on here as "Shaws Road" saying how intelligent and great a fella Kevin Mc Gourty was, until he was rumbled.  ;D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"